Aaron Rodgers

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
They won't lose both games.Theyll win at least one
Thing about Minny is they are not very good against teams with winning records this season 0-3, also not very good on the road 2-2-1 with the only impressive win over the Jets. I think they lose to both the Pats and Hawks in the next two weeks.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
With Colt McCoy I would
Against the banged up Eagles twice, the Giants, Jags, and a failing Titans team I think with their running game and D the playoffs are not out of the question. The Panthers are also falling off the cliff.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Washington team will finish third in the east.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Against the banged up Eagles twice, the Giants, Jags, and a failing Titans team I think with their running game and D the playoffs are not out of the question. The Panthers are also falling off the cliff.

To be honest the only win i see out of that is the giants and even that is iffy. Redskins died when Alex Smith unfortunately suffered that gruesome injury

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-aaron-rodgers-mike-mccarthy-clashing-over-playcalling/ar-BBQhcsX?ocid=ientp

url

Delightful! Aaron is now BROKEN and trouble is a brewing in the land of the grass in a small Wisconsin city that is frozen. Aaron Rodgers is about to DELETE Coach McCarthy from his position as Head Coach of the Factory Meat Packing Handlers of Green Bay, Wisconsin.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-aaron-rodgers-mike-mccarthy-clashing-over-playcalling/ar-BBQhcsX?ocid=ientp

url

Delightful! Aaron is now BROKEN and trouble is a brewing in the land of the grass in a small Wisconsin city that is frozen. Aaron Rodgers is about to DELETE Coach McCarthy from his position as Head Coach of the Factory Meat Packing Handlers of Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Hahahaha they’re fighting over who should get credit when things go right. Please hire McDaniels already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Look at the state of McCarthy. It’s remarkable that anyone involved in professional sports in any capacity should be such a fat fuck.