Dylan Strome Appreciation Thread

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Suck it haters... you were all wrong. Hawks won this trade.

Strome actually has a goal tonight unlike useless Toews.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
And another point... 2 points for Strome in his debut. That's double the points shit Toews put up.

Just LOL at anyone that cried about this trade LOLOLOL.

#calledit

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cant believe @crm 114 was such a lil bitchboi about Strome. Bet he feels dum af now, and I suppose most of the time lol. This ain't the first time hes been 100% wrong

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Cant believe @crm 114 was such a lil bitchboi about Strome. Bet he feels dum af now, and I suppose most of the time lol. This ain't the first time hes been 100% wrong

It seems like he's always wrong.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
well, he shot the puck three times more than Schmaltz would have, just thought he was better at the dot, they said he was at 58% this year.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So far so good, but it's only one game in where the whole team played like liquid shit.

Not taking away from Strome--who did as well as to be expected in a shitshow game, but it's way too early to be calling this trade won or lost.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was surprised on the return. Hawks sold high on Schmaltz and Yotes sold low on Strome and Perlini

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Schmaltz is still got alot of hockey left and the yotes did not want to pay 2 guys.

The only plus players last night were Cat, Strome and Gus, Kane was even, everyone else negative.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Get back to me when Strome has 3 Stanley Cups, 2 Olympic gold medals and a Conn Smythe trophy.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was surprised on the return. Hawks sold high on Schmaltz and Yotes sold low on Strome and Perlini

I think one of them breaks out a bit given time. Not sure it will be Strome but they both have size and he is good on the dot. Both flashed at times from the Yotes games I have seen

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good to see another guy that can actually win a faceoff and handle the puck, but he is awfully slow...not sure he's a good match with Kane. Not that Kaner is overly fast but that line just looked slow out there. Getting tougher by the game to watch these guys....I wonder how long it will be before the ticket buyers figure that out.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Get back to me when Strome has 3 Stanley Cups, 2 Olympic gold medals and a Conn Smythe trophy.
No one is saying Strome is in the same league as Toews. We needed another center who could actually win at the dot and Schmaltz sure as hell wasn't doing it.

Good to see another guy that can actually win a faceoff and handle the puck, but he is awfully slow...not sure he's a good match with Kane. Not that Kaner is overly fast but that line just looked slow out there. Getting tougher by the game to watch these guys....I wonder how long it will be before the ticket buyers figure that out.

You'd think they would have figured that out by now, but I do seem to recall it took a number of years after the 1992 Team for the stands to empty to 2006 levels.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice garbage time goal from Strome indeed. Well done good sir.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wish Kaner would trust Strome more. 12-17-88 is our top line, and hope they keep building chemistry. They do need work in the Dzone, but so does everyone else