Playoff Predictions

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am calling it that we make them but lose in the first round.

How about you?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All they should have to do is beat tanked Giants/49ers.

If you gave me those odds in pre-season would take them everyday, but those are still dangerous trap games, particularly without your QB.

They can win any of the other 3, but it won't be easy. That Vikings/Packers tie might have done it for us.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All they should have to do is beat tanked Giants/49ers.

If you gave me those odds in pre-season would take them everyday, but those are still dangerous trap games.

Please repost when you're done tripping. I am asking how you think the Bears will do in the playoffs

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Win first round they play, lose second round. Assuming they make it.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I think they will beat a mediocre Redskins or Cowboys in the first round in a defensive game and then be competitive into the 3rd quarter but ultimately lose by about 14-17 points to the Rams or Saints.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears seem dangerous to anybody. Nagy will be at his best in playoffs changing plays and using in-season set up formations.

Ideally teams only have 1 week to prepare for us. To this point the QB's make too many mistakes to believe beating 3 playoff teams in a row is likely.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bears seem dangerous to anybody. Nagy will be at his best in playoffs changing plays and using in-season set up formations.

Ideally teams only have 1 week to prepare for us. To this point the QB's make too many mistakes to believe beating 3 playoff teams in a row is likely.

are you going to make a prediction or just provide running commentary from your latest psychonaut adventure?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears win the division.

They will beat the wildcard team.

They will lose to the Rams or Saints in the divisional round.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If the Bears make it as a 3-seed, I don't think it very likely that they lose at home to a 6-seed, be it Carolina, Washington, Seattle or other.

This city has been waiting for the playoffs for almost a fucking decade. That place is going to be a madhouse. And this team is good.

Monster

Liked Posts:
If Chase pulls it off Sunday they make it and lose the NFCCG in NO.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, none of the NFC teams #4 and below seem to be a serious threat.

One the same note, if they get ahead and play their typical "prevent D" that prevents nothing, there's legit vulnerability.

IF that prevent D fails to get their typical late Defensive turnovers (or score), they could very well lose to anybody (and DID to GB & MIA). Until they tighten up and play normal shutdown D in the 4th with a lead, they're not at a STL & NO level. 2nd Rd. Playoff with a puncher's chance at more seems about right.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I am calling it that we make them but lose in the first round.

How about you?
I gotta wait to see the seeding. I think if everyone is healthy, and we have a home game, we make it out of the first round.

But since you are asking for a prediction, I will say that the Bears will win the first round, and get knocked out in the next. Probably by the Saints or the Rams on the road.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Make the playoffs and lose in the 2nd round.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I think they will beat a mediocre Redskins or Cowboys in the first round in a defensive game and then be competitive into the 3rd quarter but ultimately lose by about 14-17 points to the Rams or Saints.

Cowboys are anything but mediocre, and they showed it today. It could go either way against them.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
make the playoffs as a 2 seed, lose in the NFC Championship game to the Rams

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Make the playoffs as the one seed. Win Superbowl. Nothing's changed for me since the off-season.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Super Bowl Champions, currently watching the “high-powered” Saints offense get shutout in the first half on TNF and Dallas’s D is not half as good as ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk