OT: Suh on Stafford, Cutler

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Still doesn't prove Suh's actual thoughts and actions. He's simply paid to be the evil wrestler. They've given that redundant- he's a terror on the field but a nice guy off it- story already.

He's a douche off the field as well.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He- didn't kill anyone. Again, you only saw tv stuff..you have no clue where he stayed or where he's been. And why would they let him out already?
Already? As in 17 years later? The sentence was 18-24 years IIRC. He escaped 1st degree murder charges.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
My favorite NFL script was when they told Minnesota to pretend to not select a 1st round pick before the timer expires thereby forfeiting their pick.

What year was that?

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Already? As in 17 years later? The sentence was 18-24 years IIRC. He escaped 1st degree murder charges.

Again, you have no idea where he's been, if anywhere.
I know someone who did kill their baby and only got 7 years.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to take this time to thank you for showing people here what a real CT nut is. They used to think I was one before you showed up.

Lol

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I certainly wish you got more than 7 years for that heinous crime.

I’d imagine that less than a fraction of a percent of people who kill their babies, even get charged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a young woman,not me.
It apparently wasn't heinous to the legal system
Strong possibility you're making it up. Still, you'll never hear me say this country's justice system isn't flawed.

I’d imagine that less than a fraction of a percent of people who kill their babies, even get charged.
Don't even get me started on Planned Parenthood

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Strong possibility you're making it up. Still, you'll never hear me say this country's justice system isn't flawed.

Don't even get me started on Planned Parenthood

Sorry Mr Spartan, I'm not making it up.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
You do understand why your integrity need be called into question though?

No, I dont. I understand you assume things based on stimuli and suggestions, but not actual knowledge.
Yes, I get what you mean. I might try to find the article later. I'm gonna take a shower before the game on tv. I can't remember her name right now, but I worked with her at Macys in the early 2000s.
Nice girl. It was horrible mistake. She wasn't evil.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The above is why you are repellent. Did your cult have a messianic figure and that is who you are thinking you are to fill the void after deprogramming?

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
The above is why you are repellent. Did your cult have a messianic figure and that is who you are thinking you are to fill the void after deprogramming?

What the hell does that have to do with what I said? And who/what is that in your avatar?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What the hell does that have to do with what I said? And who/what is that in your avatar?

It has to do with in 2/3 of your posts, you tell people how they think and feel, and you are always the superior exception. Textbook ubermensch bullshit with a twist of messiah complex

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, I dont. I understand you assume things based on stimuli and suggestions, but not actual knowledge.
Yes, I get what you mean. I might try to find the article later. I'm gonna take a shower before the game on tv. I can't remember her name right now, but I worked with her at Macys in the early 2000s.
Nice girl. It was horrible mistake. She wasn't evil.
I need no stimuli to spot a bullshitter and there is nothing that has ever hinted that you have anything resembling actual knowledge. You make it sound so much more believable by saying this "nice girl" just made a mistake when she murdered a defenseless baby.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And it’s the robot from the movie the black hole. Since you like watching scripted things, you should rent it at blockbuster

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I need no stimuli to spot a bullshitter and there is nothing that has ever hinted that you have anything resembling actual knowledge. You make it sound so much more believable by saying this "nice girl" just made a mistake when she murdered a defenseless baby.

Well then, you are flat wrong. Nothing bullshit about anything I've said. Youre inability to understand my view,doesn't make it false, wrong,or a lie. Also, the court gave here 14 years and got out in 7.
She wasn't a threat to anyone. Again, everything I've said is a hint towards truth and knowledge. You've simply been conditioned not to know the difference.