OT: Suh on Stafford, Cutler

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well then, you are flat wrong. Nothing bullshit about anything I've said. Youre inability to understand my view,doesn't make it false, wrong,or a lie. Also, the court gave here 14 years and got out in 7.
She wasn't a threat to anyone. Again, everything I've said is a hint towards truth and knowledge. You've simply been conditioned not to know the difference.
Sounding even more believable now that you say this evil bitch that killed her own defenseless baby, is a threat to no one.... other than defenseless babies apparently.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Sounding even more believable now that you say this evil bitch that killed her own defenseless baby, is a threat to no one.... other than defenseless babies apparently.

Ok dude. Now you are just thinking with emotion. What? Someone needs to be banished for life just because she made a mistake? I'll give you the name. You can google the rest.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
was murder just a mistake in your cult?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
genuinely curious: who was your cult leader and what did he or she preach?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Take me to your leader

kristi.png

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
It has to do with in 2/3 of your posts, you tell people how they think and feel, and you are always the superior exception. Textbook ubermensch bullshit with a twist of messiah complex

Lol no, it simply means I know how to get a reaction while writing the truth. You be a dick, telling my I'm nuts, I'll counter with how superior I am lol. Being humble is what slaves do.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
genuinely curious: who was your cult leader and what did he or she preach?

Herbert w Armstrong. Church was Saturday ,not sunday. All holidays were bad. They had a grade school and a college in Pasadena Ca., Big Sandy Texas. I don't really remember exact theology. Possibly molested his own daughter. Among other things.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
How long were you culting?
Did it have a name?
Did it disband? Is it still around?
What area of the country was it in?

One leader? Or multiple people? Did you know it was a cult early on or was it one day you said to yourself "man, I think I'm in a cult "?

And finally were you kicked out for trying to tell the rest of cult how wrong they were about life?........

Go

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
The Cutler is a bad guy/bad teammate thing was always just something made up by the media and some people bought into it. They wanted certain responses in his post-game interviews and he wouldn't budge. In response they made up stuff like "body language" and a straight face means he "doesn't care" and a smile means he's "not serious."

If everyone listened to his interviews they would know that he never took credit for the Bears winning games. He didn't always take the blame but he never took the credit.

Suh isn't his teammate right now so he isn't just saying that to say it. He went from taking cheap shots on him to saying he's a great dude.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol no, it simply means I know how to get a reaction while writing the truth. You be a dick, telling my I'm nuts, I'll counter with how superior I am lol. Being humble is what slaves do.

Maybe that’s why I feel bad for you. You remind me of my friend who escaped the Jehovah’s Witnesses only to become obsessed with conspiracy theory and only he and his chosen fellow youtube commenters knew the ‘truth,’ and he would automatically assume anyone who disagreed with him was a sheep.

You’re repeating the same unsubstantiated claim to a hidden truth, just in a different form, but you’re always better than anyone with whom you converse.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Maybe that’s why I feel bad for you. You remind me of my friend who escaped the Jehovah’s Witnesses only to become obsessed with conspiracy theory and only he and his chosen fellow youtube commenters knew the ‘truth,’ and he would automatically assume anyone who disagreed with him was a sheep.

You make so many cut and dry assumptions. I don't even think I've used the word sheep here.i find it stupid and cliche. You assume things are wrong that you can't even prove. That means you believe your own theories. What you fail to understand is ,you assume you're an authority on the world around you. You assume that unless a majority believe what you do, its,wrong. Youre your own hypocrit. Lol I don't literally think I'm superior to anyone. It's just words on a screen. I do know I'm more critical and knowledgeable than I use to be. You still can't prove me or your friend wrong. You assume we are. You don't actually know and can't prove your belief.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You make so many cut and dry assumptions. I don't even think I've used the word sheep here.i find it stupid and cliche. You assume things are wrong that you can't even prove. That means you believe your own theories. What you fail to understand is ,you assume you're an authority on the world around you. You assume that unless a majority believe what you do, its,wrong. Youre your own hypocrit. Lol I don't literally think I'm superior to anyone. It's just words on a screen. I do know I'm more critical and knowledgeable than I use to be. You still can't prove me or your friend wrong. You assume we are. You don't actually know and can't prove your belief.

You're right. My bad. You just call people slaves to media (while you also watch movies and sports) while you claim that you have an exceptional relationship to 'knowledge' and 'truth'. You are a 21st-century world-historical man, and you are just filling the void left from your cult's claims of knowing the truth better than anyone and your preferred status (a Protestant concept) by acting like you're the only guy who knows what's up on a football board. I know you won't agree, but maybe you can sow the seeds of self-doubt again in your later years.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Suh is a pretty lowlife player...
That and got a ton of money and really hasn’t preformed will, even with Donald getting all the attention.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Congrats delbjork. You've joined erinitout as the only two on ignore.

I know your momma will be proud. Why don't you go up out of the basement and tell her the news?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Suh is a pretty lowlife player...
That and got a ton of money and really hasn’t preformed will, even with Donald getting all the attention.

I do wonder if he and Cutler discussed the stomp. They probably did and thought it was funny

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They're going to eat him up.
de384c5967e62c052d7cfe2d7c77a54a.jpg