OT: Suh on Stafford, Cutler

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Would be interested to see if suh stomps him if anyone gets stafford back or has he lost the team

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I have never thought much about Stafford as a QB, but Suh is a money grubbing poor excuse for a human being...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meh, non-story turned into a story. He doesn't even roast Matt. Just omits him from the list of quarterbacks he's been on teams with. Maybe he thinks Stafford is never going to do shit in Detroit and felt like his years were wasted there. Really though he definitely hates the organization because he flat out went no comment there.

swz01

Liked Posts:
Why didn't they ask him why the NFL wanted to script him stepping on a player?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the fact that he liked Cutler more than Stafford shows his own character flaw...not that anyone would have to dig deeply to find his character flaws.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

kind of like when they told Briggs to wreck his Lambo

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I think the fact that he liked Cutler more than Stafford shows his own character flaw...not that anyone would have to dig deeply to find his character flaws.

Oh, like you know how someone thinks,acts and feels because of a couple actions on a football field on tv..? I think not.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, like you know how someone thinks,acts and feels because of a couple actions on a football field on tv..? I think not.
I want to take this time to thank you for showing people here what a real CT nut is. They used to think I was one before you showed up.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Wow, an NFL player actually claims to like Cutler. And I was expecting him to give a backhanded compliment, like "I liked him because I had so much fun bodyslamming him every season". But no, he actually likes the guy

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I want to take this time to thank you for showing people here what a real CT nut is. They used to think I was one before you showed up.

we still do

i joke i joke

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:

Still doesn't prove Suh's actual thoughts and actions. He's simply paid to be the evil wrestler. They've given that redundant- he's a terror on the field but a nice guy off it- story already.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Especially since he is just following a script on the field.

I heard that Cutler felt terrible because of the "Don't Care" persona written for him because he deeply cared.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I heard that Cutler felt terrible because of the "Don't Care" persona written for him because he deeply cared.

make that meme dude!

Jay Cutler

I DO CARE!

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:

Doesn't matter whether he cared or not. Still did what he was told,still got paid.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The NFL also scripted Rae Carruth to kill his wife, and the courts to send him to prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
The NFL also scripted Rae Carruth to kill his wife, and the courts to send him to prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He- didn't kill anyone. Again, you only saw tv stuff..you have no clue where he stayed or where he's been. And why would they let him out already?