Saints @ Cowboys IGT

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This win was big for the Bears.

If they can some how weasel into the 2nd spot and not go to New Orleans that would change a lot of playoff predictions.

The Saints still have to play the Panthers twice.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

If they can some how weasel into the 2nd spot and not go to New Orleans that would change a lot of playoff predictions.

Even if the Bears wind up hosting a playoff game against the Saints, I would still consider a Bears win to be an upset. It wouldn't change my prediction.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
realize? youre assuming you know anything about how. what do you think a week of practice is for? they are called 'plays'.They are jock actors.
lol no one cares about your Al Bundy days. right in your face , they showed millions of dollars of camera equipment capture a head to head hit and no one did shit about it. That obviously means its fixed. Youve been trained to trust authority even when its wrong.
theyve been fixing games since they invented leagues. just because its hard for you to grasp,doesnt mean its hard for them to do. of course college is fixed. its really semi pro. its only so obvious most of those morons have never seen a class room.

You should have laid off the paint chips when you were a child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Now that you mention it would you rather?

@Vikings & home vs Rams

OR

Vs Carolina twice

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Cowboys have an excellent defense with some really good linebackers.

I want to see how they keep it together...at this point I dont understand how they will.....they are using Zeke bad..does he hold out for Gurley deal...if not, they need to sign Lawrence....sure he will want a Mack type deal. Zeke and Dak expire same year...Dak will command 20 mil is this age...Zeke will want more than Gurley due to numbers....18 to 20 imo.....how the fuck can u have 3 guys getting paid like that and maintain a competitive roster

Last edited:

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
f=mv

but you were talking about conservation of momentum in a inelastic collision so m1 • v1 + m2 • v2 = m1 • v1' + m2 • v2'

giphy.gif

Last edited:

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Even if the Bears wind up hosting a playoff game against the Saints, I would still consider a Bears win to be an upset. It wouldn't change my prediction.

It would be better to take them out of their dome environment and play them at Soldier Field, where they have always struggled. The thing with the Saints is after Michael Thomas, their WR core is very average. RBs are great but I would take the Bears to win that game at home. Hoping for another Saints loss or two.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I want to see how they keep it together...at this point I dont understand how they will.....they are using Zeke bad..does he hold out for Gurley deal...if not, they need to sign Lawrence....sure he will want a Mack type deal. Zeke and Dak expire same year...Dak will command 20 mil is this age...Zeke will want more than Gurley due to numbers....18 to 20 imo.....how the fuck can u have 3 guys getting paid like that and maintain a competitive roster

If I were the Cowboys, I would move on from Dak at that time. The guy is very average, made costly mistakes last night.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Cowboys Defense is the real deal. Jaylon Smith still isn't 100% from his injury but he's playing at an elite level.

That’s the thing. The front 4 is creating pressure alone. This helps a ton. Blitzing extras is just a bonus. We need our 4 to pressure the same. If Floyd can show up more times than none, we can rattle his cage.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

zeke has a 5th yr option while dak does not since he was not a 1st rd pick. its the same problem for lots of teams...chiefs will have same conundrum with hill, mahomes, hunt, ford etc...

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
That’s the thing. The front 4 is creating pressure alone. This helps a ton. Blitzing extras is just a bonus. We need our 4 to pressure the same. If Floyd can show up more times than none, we can rattle his cage.

its not just that but the cowboys really focused on collapsing the interior pocket not allowing brees to step up, it seems like that will be key to slowing him down.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
its not just that but the cowboys really focused on collapsing the interior pocket not allowing brees to step up, it seems like that will be key to slowing him down.

That too. Good point as well.

Monster

Liked Posts:
The ball is in the Bears court.
Just win out....
The rest doesn’t matter.