Saints @ Cowboys IGT

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Do you think the Saints losing changes nagys decision on trubisky?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
realize? youre assuming you know anything about how. what do you think a week of practice is for? they are called 'plays'.They are jock actors.
lol no one cares about your Al Bundy days. right in your face , they showed millions of dollars of camera equipment capture a head to head hit and no one did shit about it. That obviously means its fixed. Youve been trained to trust authority even when its wrong.
theyve been fixing games since they invented leagues. just because its hard for you to grasp,doesnt mean its hard for them to do. of course college is fixed. its really semi pro. its only so obvious most of those morons have never seen a class room.
Practice = game fixing. Got it. Like I said, when do they start scripting these games to the degree you claim? College? Or do these guys go their whole lives competing and sacrificing, only to be told when they get to the NFL?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
zeke has a 5th yr option while dak does not since he was not a 1st rd pick. its the same problem for lots of teams...chiefs will have same conundrum with hill, mahomes, hunt, ford etc...

Yes I know he has the option..but he will hold out in my opinion. They are using him a ton and I believe he says fuck that pay me now. Also as other poster said I would move on from Dak...me to personally, but Jerry seems all in on him. Lawerence is a premiere pass rusher...he will command high dollars. Also KC doesnt have money invested in their oline and who knows if Kareem Hunt plays another down in the nfl.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yes I know he has the option..but he will hold out in my opinion. They are using him a ton and I believe he says fuck that pay me now. Also as other poster said I would move on from Dak...me to personally, but Jerry seems all in on him. Lawerence is a premiere pass rusher...he will command high dollars. Also KC doesnt have money invested in their oline and who knows if Kareem Hunt plays another down in the nfl.
Hunt will play again. He isn't Ray rice at the end of his career, he's an actual star. Six game suspension, and he'll be back. Nfl doesn't really care outside of the appearance.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Practice = game fixing. Got it. Like I said, when do they start scripting these games to the degree you claim? College? Or do these guys go their whole lives competing and sacrificing, only to be told when they get to the NFL?

When you get paid to play, it has nothing to do with competing.
When? I don't know exactly and I don't care . Yes, major college is obviously fixed. They've been doing it since they brought ringers in to play for Notre Dame in the 30s and 40s. Last year, both the super bowl and national championship were won by back up QBs. That's too much obvious fake drama. College probably really turned the corner when they had Michigan fall to Appalachian.. and they sent Saban to Miami to show him how it works. The mere fact the ncaa decides who is ranked what, is simple proof of fixing.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

he may hold out in camp and such but i dont see him pulling a bell and sitting out the season. Whether or not dak is extended is up to jones, i can see both reasons for and against extending dak.

in regards to KC, i think most of their oline is locked up for the next few years maybe center and guard are the two that are short term. hunt will get a second chance as he's a rising star.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Lol...Jerry is gonna make Prescott the highest paid player in the NFL...

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol...Jerry is gonna make Prescott the highest paid player in the NFL...

Yup lol...my point is u also have Cooper to sign, Lawerence.....how do u lock up all that money into 4 players...they all command money...3 of them in 20 mil tier. Their window is this season