My #calledit Thread

swz01

Liked Posts:
I know it's possible but I sure hope you're wrong about that. And yes, I assume you're kidding and don't really see it happening that way.

You better believe Nagy is going to get some major heat if we drop the next 2 games and need to come up with a win week 17 in Minnesota to make the playoffs.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You better believe Nagy is going to get some major heat if we drop the next 2 games and need to come up with a win week 17 in Minnesota to make the playoffs.

What people need to remember is the Bears are turning around a bottom-feeder franchise from the front office to the coaching staff to the players and this is Year 1 with most of the pieces in place. Most Bears fans were expecting an 8-8 season as a benchmark. A winning season would have been thought of as a major accomplishment before the season. The Bears have exceeded all expectations to this point and now I expect if the Bears fall short of a Super Bowl victory this year ill-informed fans will be wanting to torch Halas Hall or run Nagy out of town. That's just ridiculous.

Enjoy the ride. While I'm not comparing the team or coaches to '84-'85 there is a similar feeling. This year reminds me of how I felt about the Bears in '84 when they beat the Redskins in the Divisional Round of the playoffs and lost in the NFCCG. I knew they were close and the next year they broke down the door.

Now, I don't do "#CalledIt" threads but I do feel like this is the year they learn to walk and next year they run and win the race. I'd be thrilled if they shocked the world and went on an unbelievable run to win it all this year but I won't turn on them if it doesn't happen. I'm very happy with the direction of the Bears' organization right now and the results of Sunday's game won't change that.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
All I'm saying is at the three minute mark Mitchell Trubisky in reference to Daniel's starting "I'm very excited for the opportunity he had."

You can also see him trying to be sly and holding back a smile throughout. Nagy was honest with the league before, now he'll show he can be unpredictable and calculated as well.

[YouTube=https://youtu.be/vf3turVzOGk]https://youtu.be/vf3turVzOGk[/YouTube]

Toast88

Liked Posts:
He’ll sit against the Giants. If the game were Sunday instead of Thursday, he’d start—wait a sec!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
#mitchstarts #bearsfuckthegiantsup! #lionsarebetterthangiants #hashtag