Y’all wanted the run game?

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
This is the game to establish the run game. Back ups often take a step back after a good first game and NYG are the near the bottom of the barrel in rush defense. It also makes sense to keep Barkley and OBJ off the field for as long as we can.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/rushing/position/defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wouldnt put much stock into it considering the lions are 19th allowing 4.7 ypc and the bears backs got like what 2ypc?

the bears run game is absolute shit

Mr.Anderson

Liked Posts:
During a presser Nags was asked what is the problem with the run game. He mentioned that it’s because they don’t commit to the run and stick with it, and he ended by saying that they “haven’t had to run the ball, but if the game plan was to run it, they would”. It’s one of the last press conferences he did over the week.

msadows

Liked Posts:
During a presser Nags was asked what is the problem with the run game. He mentioned that it’s because they don’t commit to the run and stick with it, and he ended by saying that they “haven’t had to run the ball, but if the game plan was to run it, they would”. It’s one of the last press conferences he did over the week.

So what you are saying is if Y'all wanted a run game, you should have kept John Fox as the coach?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Nagy doesn't run the ball. We are 6th in Time of Possession.

Until not running the ball becomes a problem, it isn't. This is just dumb meatball fans whining about shit.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
wouldnt put much stock into it considering the lions are 19th allowing 4.7 ypc and the bears backs got like what 2ypc?

the bears run game is absolute shit

Because the lions finally started their two big ass DTs in Snacks and Robinson. Their season avg is skewed because they weren’t on the field before we played them in Chicago.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Lol, the Bears aren’t going to run the ball.

If Tyler Bray was in there, he’d throw it 37 times.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lol, the Bears aren’t going to run the ball.

If Tyler Bray was in there, he’d throw it 37 times.

Didn’t say they would. I said if they wanted to establish a run game, which for better or worse it looks like we have no interest in, Sunday is the day to it.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Y'all want a better run game Y'all need a better back.

Howard needs the ball 20+ times a game and his plodding style doesn't fit Nagy's scheme. Cohen doesn't hit the hole, he looks for it.

In the offseason RB might be the greatest need. Even more than OG and RT.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So what you are saying is if Y'all wanted a run game, you should have kept John Fox as the coach?

Nagy doesn't run the ball. We are 6th in Time of Possession.

Until not running the ball becomes a problem, it isn't. This is just dumb meatball fans whining about shit.

O M G

two posts in a row without mentioning @bearmick

:eek:hmy: