How will you react?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I will never understand why if we win this game we are legit Super Bowl contenders and if we lose we are not Super Bowl contenders as some people are saying. Say we win, chances are we would have to play the Rams again to make it to the Super Bowl. What are the odds we can beat this team twice? I'll say not likely. If we lose a close one and find a recipe to beat them, I like our odds better the 2nd time around in the playoffs.

Because we suck on the road. Losing this game gives the Vikings a very good shot at the division, especially if they win on Monday since we would have to beat them week 17 in Minny. Winning a play off game on the road is very difficult especially for a young team like the bears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Because we suck on the road. Losing this game gives the Vikings a very good shot at the division, especially if they win on Monday since we would have to beat them week 17 in Minny. Winning a play off game on the road is very difficult especially for a young team like the bears.

I don't follow. We're going to have to play on the road to make it to the Super Bowl anyways. Just because we win vs. Rams at home doesn't necessarily mean we're destined for the Super Bowl and if we lose doesn't mean we can't make it either.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I don't follow. We're going to have to play on the road to make it to the Super Bowl anyways. Just because we win vs. Rams at home doesn't necessarily mean we're destined for the Super Bowl and if we lose doesn't mean we can't make it either.

Beating the Rams helps us secure the division, putting us in a better position to make a playoff run.

mac bear

Liked Posts:
I don’t think that is Nagy’s style. I think you play to blow them out. Period. Blow them out Sunday then blow them out again in January.

To the OP: Bears win most, except haters, will be talking deep playoff run. Fanboys talking Super Bowl. The Bears are legit with a win, no question. A tight loss will have some taking a moral victory. But it will only show the Bears are still a work in progress. A blowout loss, depending on what phase broke down the worst, will be bad a bad sign.

I will be very disappointed with a blowout loss. I can live with a tight loss. Any win and I think the Bears prove they deserve to be in any deep playoff run discussion; the Rams are one of the top teams in the conference if not the league. I expect a 4-5 point victory.

I think this is what I was going for as I set this thread. I wanted to see the level heads rising or dipping.

I find a lot of my time on this MB is trying to figure out who is real on here, and who is just full of shit, looking to create a rise.

This is a tricky weekend to gage.

But, I am a Montrealer. Canada. There seem to be a few of us here. The Canadians (hockey) are feisty this year. Not great, but battling. We have Shaw (you may remember him from Blackhawks cup run days) and his work ethic and skill level encapsulate a lot of the Habs this year.

At 4 pm, your time, the Canadians are going to beat the Blackhawks in Chicago.

The Bears will then win against the Rams allowing no Chicago o have had a good day despite the hockey loss.

It all makes karmic sense!

mac bear

Liked Posts:
1. Crack the Crown Royal, sit and wrap my head around the fact that the Bears could win the Super Bowl this season, try and figure out how Spartan will twist this to a negative.

2. Stress Eat till the final whistle, realize that we are probably a year away, look at the fixable negatives to take the next step.

3. Hate eat till the final whistle, get angry at the guys who play worse, then slowly calm down and realize that this is a bonus year in the teams maturation.

That’s the shit.

As usual. Eloquent and bang on.

mac bear

Liked Posts:
I will never understand why if we win this game we are legit Super Bowl contenders and if we lose we are not Super Bowl contenders as some people are saying. Say we win, chances are we would have to play the Rams again to make it to the Super Bowl. What are the odds we can beat this team twice? I'll say not likely. If we lose a close one and find a recipe to beat them, I like our odds better the 2nd time around in the playoffs.

If this team can beat the Rams once, it means they can beat them twice. Simple.

If they can’t... if they don’t... then even more can we’s abound.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll mostly react to the people reacting.......

First off, I don't think we are ready to beat NO or Rams in the playoffs. I think the offense needs to get better. If we win that would be great, but I still don't see us going to Superbowl.

If we lose or lose big the usual suspects will come out and say we suck. Hell, even if we win there will probably be excuses that only won because we got turnovers or had less mistakes......

Win or lose the Bears are doing better than I expected them this year. I really like this team and their direction.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
1) Celebrate with enough Gentleman Jack that Monday is pretty rough.
2) Just enough GJ to have enjoyed the experience, but no reason to go overboard and ruin Monday. Walk away with a feeling of dang it.
3) Drown myself with enough GJ to probably ruin my Monday as well. Will need enough to let go of the frustration of the realization that we aren’t who we hope we are.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hate Sunday night games. I'll be drunk and record the game. Watch it again Monday.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hate Sunday night games. I'll be drunk and record the game. Watch it again Monday.

Or maybe you can show some self control and just not be drunk all day?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
1. Bunch of curls maybe some pushups n leg raises
2. Leg day
3. HIIT

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don’t think that is Nagy’s style. I think you play to blow them out. Period. Blow them out Sunday then blow them out again in January.

To the OP: Bears win most, except haters, will be talking deep playoff run. Fanboys talking Super Bowl. The Bears are legit with a win, no question. A tight loss will have some taking a moral victory. But it will only show the Bears are still a work in progress. A blowout loss, depending on what phase broke down the worst, will be bad a bad sign.

I will be very disappointed with a blowout loss. I can live with a tight loss. Any win and I think the Bears prove they deserve to be in any deep playoff run discussion; the Rams are one of the top teams in the conference if not the league. I expect a 4-5 point victory.

I don't think he holds back either unless it's a Bears blow out which is highly unlikely and personally I think you need to keep your foot on the pedal against this team. I'm with Mdbearz on this and could understand looking at the 2nd game as an extension of this one and offer up some looks that will be different in Jan. without compromising this game.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll mostly react to the people reacting.......

First off, I don't think we are ready to beat NO or Rams in the playoffs. I think the offense needs to get better. If we win that would be great, but I still don't see us going to Superbowl.

If we lose or lose big the usual suspects will come out and say we suck. Hell, even if we win there will probably be excuses that only won because we got turnovers or had less mistakes......

Win or lose the Bears are doing better than I expected them this year. I really like this team and their direction.

GHpr.gif

Pretty much this

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Win: I’d be thrilled and very amazed. Don’t think they can.

Close loss: Ok with it, that’s what I expect.

Blowout loss: devastated and it means we are very far from being elite.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wait, this is a thread about how people will react? aren't we all going to experience the reactions in the IGT? I don't understand. why do we care about how people will react?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don't understand people saying how they will react if we lose. These people will be bitching and whining when we punt the first time. Or even when Mitch throws his first incompletion.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
1. Excited and joyfull, everything is right in the world - go upstairs and bang the wife with sweet kindness and joy.

2. Pissed that we lost 2 in a row and start worring about the Vikings passing us by - go upstairs and bang the wife with anger.

3. Fuck everything, we suck, why can’t the Bears be good for once - go upstairs and bang the wife with pure rage.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
1. Excited and joyfull, everything is right in the world - go upstairs and bang the wife with sweet kindness and joy.

2. Pissed that we lost 2 in a row and start worring about the Vikings passing us by - go upstairs and bang the wife with anger.

3. Fuck everything, we suck, why can’t the Bears be good for once - go upstairs and bang the wife with pure rage.

So you're saying the wife prefers it when the team loses then