Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What a mess

Jim Boylen is an idiot. While it is very early on, from what he's said and what he's done, I can tell he just isn't cut out to be a head coach. Making players run constantly, do military pushups, etc all this extra shit he's doing doesn't work. You can get away with that shit in high school or college, but not with millionaires. Thibs was a tough coach, but he at least proved something. Before he even became a head coach he was known as arguably the best defensive mind in basketball.

As for Reinsdorf, Paxson and Gar...they just need to get the fuck out of here. Not only do they not know what they're doing, they're arrogant. They don't give a fuck because the team is very profitable even when it's bad. They fail to realize that none of that is because of them. Jordan is the reason this team is as profitable as it is even to this day. Paxson needs to be put in his place. As bad as the other two are, he's the worst.
    @RobMVP1
    Hidden Content

It’s too bad reinsdorf hasn’t had any Donald sterling moments it seems the only way to get rid of this guy as an owner lol

Don’t worry the new leadership committee they are starting will be a game changer and attract the best free agents lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by BEARZOMBIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It’s too bad reinsdorf hasn’t had any Donald sterling moments it seems the only way to get rid of this guy as an owner lol

Don’t worry the new leadership committee they are starting will be a game changer and attract the best free agents lmfao
    I made a joke earlier that whoever the Bulls draft next year is going to choose to go back to college instead, lol.

What i would like is a city-wide protest where noone shows up for a game.

It'll never happen but that would be amazing.

No matter what anybody says about Gar/Pax....you can't point the finger at them anymore. They've done more than enough to get themselves launched multiple times. This team has been nothing but pure garbage on their watch. This is all on Reinsdorf.

Quote Originally Posted by Diehardfan View Post
    No matter what anybody says about Gar/Pax....you can't point the finger at them anymore. They've done more than enough to get themselves launched multiple times. This team has been nothing but pure garbage on their watch. This is all on Reinsdorf.
    Many have said this for years but you have to be a Sox fan to get it.

So for those who have participated in these sorts of things in the past, how much exactly does it cost to run a "Fire Paxson" billboard campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose View Post
    What i would like is a city-wide protest where noone shows up for a game.

It'll never happen but that would be amazing.
    no it wont happen, we cant sell season tickets but the bulls have family days where you get a seat and dinner for 25 bucks. They will get the people in.

Bulls need to find a head coach in the middle. They keep going to extremes. Floyd to Thibs to Easy going fred to Boylen.

No, the hawks GM picked his head coach in JC to take Q's place. The bulls put Boylen in place to take Freds place. Thats where disfunction starts.

I am still holding out hope that we still get a christmas firing from Reinsdork.
    109 years since the last back to back world titles

Team is an absolute joke and has been for quite some time now. They have no talent at all on this team, I don't think any of these guys are nearly as good as some people think they are. You may get 1 or 2 all star appearances out of this entire roster for their careers. Tank and get Zion, it's the only way.

So which is worse?
    Bears 2013-14 or Bulls now?

Quote Originally Posted by bamainatlanta View Post
    So which is worse?
    Bulls and it's not even close. Don't you dare bring me back to those Trestman years you animal.

v. 2.0: Fully Modded FirstTimer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamainatlanta View Post
    So which is worse?
    I'd say the Bears. At least with the Bulls you could argue there is young talent on the roster for the long haul if they get the right coach. Those Bears teams were supposed to be in some sort of "win now" window and Trestman was supposed to be the guy to get them there. When he failed there was no light at the end of the tunnel.
    Last edited by FirstTimer; 12-13-2018 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer View Post
    I'd say the Bears. At least with the Bulls you could argue there is young talent on the roster for the long haul if they get the right coach. Those Bears teams were supposed to be in some sort of "win now" window and Trestman was supposed to be the guy to get them there. When he failed there was no light at the end of the tunnel.
    I'd have to go with this. While both situations are absolute dumpster fires, those Bears teams had very few long term building blocks. The Bulls have some young pieces and with a top pick and with some house cleaning, they could be somewhat interesting to watch next year. It took the Bears until this year to be competitive again. I don't think the Bulls are in that desperate of a long term situation

100% bulls situation is worse

Both were bad but as bad as McKaskeys have been they cleaned house. Reinsdorf will stick to the two stooges that have ruined this franchise rep

Silicon Valley CA Bears H RacerX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer View Post
    Two guys - Markkanen and Wendell, both project as good starting caliber players, not All-Stars and certainly not franchise level. Dunn and Lavine are the type of players that belong on the Sac Kings, no one is winning playoff games with those two. Remainder is garbage.

Until we land a legit franchise player to build around, this team will be ass.

Comparatively, in football a team can go from basement dweller to legit playoff team relatively quickly because it's a team sport, Bulls are way more fucked than Bears were.

Default What a mess

"I am a pirate of near-mythical reputation, I am feared across the seven seas for my ruthlessness and sword-fighting prowess, and I am well known for taking no prisoners."

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    Two guys - Markkanen and Wendell, both project as good starting caliber players, not All-Stars and certainly not franchise level. Dunn and Lavine are the type of players that belong on the Sac Kings, no one is winning playoff games with those two. Remainder is garbage.

Until we land a legit franchise player to build around, this team will be ass.

Comparatively, in football a team can go from basement dweller to legit playoff team relatively quickly because it's a team sport, Bulls are way more fucked than Bears were.
    I'd say Lauri has all-star potential.

Bulls situation is 100% worse, at least in the NFL decent teams can sometimes make some noise and improve dramatically year to year...there was that hope. This Bulls team is laughable and I think even if these guys maxed out their potential they would be around a .500 team.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadpirateroberts View Post
    wait til Justin Holiday gets a deal like that.
    109 years since the last back to back world titles

CCS HoF: Class of 2014 HeHateMe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimson View Post
    Bulls and it's not even close. Don't you dare bring me back to those Trestman years you animal.
    Please keep your bears hot takes out of the Bulls forum.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe View Post
    Please keep your bears hot takes out of the Bulls forum.

Thanks.
    Thx

Retired Bandwagon Mod clonetrooper264's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimson View Post
    Thx
    Please keep the silly stuff out of the Bulls forum too.

Thx
    Bulls season be like
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast