Hey, guess what?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
If you can be negative after this win, you are a fucking troll and you are fucking garbage.

I've seen the trolling from Spartan and Bearmick after the best Bears win in 30+ years

FUCK them. Mick will complain about Trubisky. FUCK HIM. Trubisky has shown more than any other QB we have had, EVER. He's young as fuck and he has a head coach that is a fucking genius and an amazing leader.

Speaking of leaders, TRUBISKY IS A LEADER. He fucking is man. Watch his post game press conference. Watch him on the field, watch him on the sidelines when he was injured. The dude is the LEADER of this team. The defense plays for Nagy and for Trubisky. You wouldn't have seen this with Cutler. You didn't see this with Grossman. It's different this year.

It's understanding WHY people like Bearmick do what they do - familiarity.

We as Bear fans are familiar with QBs being garbage. We are familiar with them losing us games.

Trubisky has not lost us a single game this season. Not fucking one. He's won us more than he has lost.

And there are Bears fans that can't comprehend that. They think, "Bears lost, QB FAULT!". That is Bearmick He comes accross as an intelligent guy, but he really isn't. He's a fucking idiot. And it's probably not his fault. The Bears have always had terrible QBs. They have never had a QB with this promise though,and even if Trubisky isn't that great - he has an AMAZING coach. He has SERIOUS talent around him. So fuck off. Enjoy this shit, because who the fuck knows if it will last and if it does last, if we will ever get it again?

TL;DR Fuck you. The Bears are fucking good. We have a serious chance of making the SB this year; I live near State St. by Solider Field and I saw a fanbase so fucking pumped.

GO BEARS. Fuck this shit. We should be all in at this point. We may not win the SB, we may not even win a fucking playoff game, but this team is fucking fun and fucking legit.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To an extent they & other Negative Nancies are just butthurt from decades of Bears rosters being shitty and Bears letting us down even when good.

Over & over again. Bears were killing it scoring 35/game with Cutty & Martz. Cutty hurts a finger after a pick. Backup QB tanks an easy schedule. SMH

Bears give up last game of season to GB which should've locked them out of the playoffs. Instead GB then beats Bears in playoffs

Cutty hurt again in NFC championship vs. GB...the worst possible asshole team to lose to. Idiot players & media call a Grade 2 MCL tear "quitting". SMH

GB has facefucked the Bears so many times, stealing wins from dominant Bears games even....see week 1.

Even other shit teams have stolen wins / Bears blew it (see MIA, NYG, even NE w/ blocked kick TD).

In no way does this make it okay for Trolls to be trolls, but there's SOME reason for a little desire to patch the few remaining holes in this team...such as Trubs' crappy day today, the lack of run game UNTIL today, and the shitty prevent 4th quarter defense UNTIL TODAY!!

My main beef is the trolling against Pace & the Bears all off-season and during the rebuild. It didn't happen overnight. Each player got on this roster somehow. All the Nancies throwing shade & shit until now deserve to admit some crow. If they blatantly troll now, yeah - they can eat shit FWIW.

I don't mind fair critiquing for the sake of wanting to further the trust we can have in this team. Just don't be a dick about it is all.

swz01

Liked Posts:
Miami has 7 wins and just beat NE. Not sure I'd call them a shit team anymore. Outside of the QB play their team is pretty solid but not quite playoff caliber.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Miami has 7 wins and just beat NE. Not sure I'd call them a shit team anymore. Outside of the QB play their team is pretty solid but not quite playoff caliber.

Exactly. Funny how teams Bears haters were shitting on as being "unimpressive wins vs. weak opponents" are proving to have some game.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
It feels these trolls - Bearmick and Spartan, HATE that the Bears are for real. Absolutely hate it.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I disagree with Bearmick and Spartan, but I do not think they are trolls.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mecha

Liked Posts:
differing opinions promotes better debate. you would have to admit that fans blindly fellating the team after wins is like probably the real definition of being a meatball. pointing out the flaws in what got the Bears those wins is just being honest. this Rams game was a very flawed game, so I think those flaws should be observed and discussed. that's a thing for someone else. for me, I'm just going to say the Chicago Bears were set up to self destruct in what was probably the biggest marquee matchup this season and they held it together to win. a win is a win.

I think a little bit of negativity is fine. people acting like fucking assholes from today until next Sunday about it, that's a little too much.

mac bear

Liked Posts:
Exactly. Funny how teams Bears haters were shitting on as being "unimpressive wins vs. weak opponents" are proving to have some game.

And look at what the Giants did too. Detroit?

Ok TB didn’t shine, but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mfers suck Dallas's dick as superbowl contenders...yet keep the bs narrative..."are the Bears for real"...gtfoh. We have a better record than them and played 2 games without a starting QB. Tired of that shit.

mecha

Liked Posts:
And look at what the Giants did too. Detroit?

Ok TB didn’t shine, but...

it's just parity. I also read an article about the Patriots playing in Miami Saturday, the same thing that happened to the Bears a couple months ago happens to the Patriots EVERY YEAR. the New England Patriots, the winningest team ever, let that sink in. Brady even said they probably weren't winning, so...

prior to the season the strength of schedule conversation went a little something like the Bears weren't going to win a single game in the second half of the season. there's still 3 games to go, but I think they've roundly demonstrated they can go toe to toe with anyone, any given Sunday, all that. the Vikings game might prove to be a real challenge, but we'll see. I think lesser Bears teams have gone there and won.

mac bear

Liked Posts:
I love watching the parity thing. For YEARS, as I heave watched my Bears play either spoiler, or almost spoiler, or « if we just had... », I have noted how ´easily’ we could have « almost been there ».

Fun to be in this side of it for a change. And, also for a change, to be staring up the barrel of this could just be the beginning.

That’s a buzz.

We take what we can when we can. That’s it, that’s all.

Cheers!

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL Bearmick is the CCS boogeyman.