Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You went back to SEVEN years ago to prove a pizza delivery guy wrong on an obscure chicago sports message board to prove himself in an EVEN MORE obscure White Sox subforum.

No. See above post to Gus.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
On another forum Lefty threatened to shoot a poster's child in the face.

Lefty can be....abrasive when he thinks he is right. I believe this was after Sandy Hook, and on this forum there were a number of posters with (at the time) younger posters. It was your typical gun rights/laws debate when he came out with the idea of him just going off and shooting a poster's 5 year old in the face.

@TonyMontana can probably give a better description of events than I.

You pretty much nailed it. Lefty also wants to bone Rebecca Lobo or at least he did once upon a time.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
You pretty much nailed it. Lefty also wants to bone Rebecca Lobo or at least he did once upon a time.

Yeah, the Rebecca Lobo thing was basically "a bridge too far" with Lefty...it kind of eliminated any hope you had that the person you were talking to might actually be 'normal', and his sports musings (Adam Dunn is a better fielder than Derek Jeter!) were just an act.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, the Rebecca Lobo thing was basically "a bridge too far" with Lefty...it kind of eliminated any hope you had that the person you were talking to might actually be 'normal', and his sports musings (Adam Dunn is a better fielder than Derek Jeter!) were just an act.

lol What site was this on?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
One of my favorite lefty moments was actually on this other site I've discussed, where rustysurf (also a member here) posted. People were razzing lefty for being a fraternity type guy. So lefty posts a picture. It goes as follows:

lefty: posts picture

*** various other posters chime in *****

rusty: who is the fat chick?

lefty: that's my girlfriend you dickless piece of shit [or some variation thereof]

rusty: ouch. That sucks man.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Edgar Martinez, the greatest DH of all-time at the time of Baines retirement, was elected to the HOF today via a non-corrupted standard balloting procedure. All hail the always GOAT, Edgar Martinez.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
One of my favorite lefty moments was actually on this other site I've discussed, where rustysurf (also a member here) posted. People were razzing lefty for being a fraternity type guy. So lefty posts a picture. It goes as follows:

lefty: posts picture

*** various other posters chime in *****

rusty: who is the fat chick?

lefty: that's my girlfriend you dickless piece of shit [or some variation thereof]

rusty: ouch. That sucks man.

The chick really was a plumper though. At best you could call her “busty.” Guess Lefty was a Chubby Chaser...

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
What a terrible year for baseball....not only do Baines and Smith get backdoored into Cooperstown...Mike Mussina is actually voted in!

Its funny that Roy Oswalt got 0.9% of the vote. If I had one game to win, I'd rather have Oswalt in his prime than Mussina in his prime on the mound.