Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I hope Hicks sacks the ever-living beejesus out of bitchboy Rodgers and stays on all four barking like a wild beast and getting flagged for a penalty- I hope the Bears score and the entire team gets on all 4's and barks like rabid dogs at the Pukers.
Fuck the Packers
Fuck em all to Fuck

I'm literally laughing out loud at this. Holy shit. You wild, man, I love it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I got DMX cranked in my beats by dre headphones.... I just benched 365 with no spotter and I plan to upright row on my total gym for 45 mins.

I wish this fucking game was tonight bruhs! I read this thread and I want to go to war!

I'll punch a Rodgers in the face! I'll footsweep Danica.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I got DMX cranked in my beats by dre headphones.... I just benched 365 with no spotter and I plan to upright row on my total gym for 45 mins.

I wish this fucking game was tonight bruhs! I read this thread and I want to go to war!

I'll punch a Rodgers in the face! I'll footsweep Danica.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Meanwhile I was just watching Netflix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
This Bears team is amped to defend their house.
The Rams was a statement game to the league.
The Packers are a revenge game.
So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
This Bears team is amped to defend their house.
The Rams was a statement game to the league.
The Packers are a revenge game.
So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

Now I'm not so mad about the Giants game. I rather pleased taking the NFC division crown comes down to this game; the last regular season home game. :snoop:

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Lmfao! Isnt this the dude who said GB 'cant block Khalil Mack' before we had him uselessly flailing againat Bulaga/Bahktiari SNF en route to a Packers W?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Lmfao! Isnt this the dude who said GB 'cant block Khalil Mack' before we had him uselessly flailing againat Bulaga/Bahktiari SNF en route to a Packers W?

You mean the guy who had a pick 6, sack, forced fumble, and fumble recovery against the Packers in his first game as a Bear?

smilebit

Liked Posts:

And yet your team lost to the Cardinals at home after your qb did his stupid win run scenario. Pretty sure he was tanking on purpose to get fatty fired, some qb you got there. Hope you enjoy sitting at home crying that your pukers aren't in the playoffs after this Sunday and knowing the Bears were the ones to put them down for good.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
And yet your team lost to the Cardinals at home after your qb did his stupid win run scenario. Pretty sure he was tanking on purpose to get fatty fired, some qb you got there. Hope you enjoy sitting at home crying that your pukers aren't in the playoffs after this Sunday and knowing the Bears were the ones to put them down for good.

Lol Rodgers tanked after saying we needed to win out to make the playoffs? Unlikely lol.

Lmao yea bruh. Im so afraid of our bitch kek.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You mean the guy who had a pick 6, sack, forced fumble, and fumble recovery against the Packers in his first game as a Bear?

None of them on Rodgers. Mack beat up on Kizer. Wow how impressive. Too bad he played uselessly against the Bears master.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
None of them on Rodgers. Mack beat up on Kizer. Wow how impressive. Too bad he played uselessly against the Bears master.

Live in the past kid. After Sunday, that’s all you’ll have.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Lol Rodgers tanked after saying we needed to win out to make the playoffs? Unlikely lol.

Lmao yea bruh. Im so afraid of our bitch kek.

It was rodgers missing 10 yard passes not fatty. Pretty sure it was rodgers trying to make his phenomenal throws to win the game instead of playing within the system and extending drives but that would make sense if you can't hit an open receiver 10 yards away, might as well go big. Pretty odd that the greatest qb in the NFL couldn't start hitting receivers until fatty was gone. That sucks that you're afraid of your dog though.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

I hope you enjoy the view from third place. I hear Rodgers enjoys being on bottom though I’m sure he doesnt mind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Talked to my dad on the phone last night about this game. We both agreed that the Bears need to burn the Packers to the ground and piss on their grave.
This is an opportunity to finally put them the fuck down and start a new era of Bears football. It's a must win, regardless of the playoff picture.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Packers think this game will be a cake walk to a easy win they're in for a rude awakening, this isn't the same Bears team they played in the season opener at Lambeau field. Bears are about to bring the pain sunday and leave no stone unturned and will more than make sure and let the Packers know their days of dominance is dead and buried, there's a new sheriff in the division and they're the monsters of the midway.

BEAR DOWN !!!!!!!!!!

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:

I heard you can find free Rodger's jerseys in the middle of I-90. You should go check it out.