Why are some people still nervous about Green Bay in post season?

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Is this thread a fucking joke?

You must be 12 because Rodgers has crushed the bears dreams countless times in the past,its not that easy to just forget ..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I am amazed that some people are still worried about facing Rodgers and Green Bay in the post season. Green Bay is not going to be in the post season-it would be a miracle upon miracle if they got in. They trail too many teams by 2 games with 3 games to go. Their conference record is horrible.

That being said it will be nice to be the team to officially eliminate them this Sunday before the queens do.

Why, it’s simple. They’re a bunch of bitches. Event when they Packers were at their best and the Bears sucked, I still believe the Bears can win anytime. If we don’t win, oh well. Until next time. Same mentality.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

Navy Orange Ninja

Liked Posts:
Probably bc of Rodgers. And PTSD.

This.

With all the injuries on the packers last season we should have swept them , but got embarrassed both games. I feel good about this team and have the most confidence in Nagy since Ditka... but it’s going to take time get past DECADES of losing to the packers. Fuckers

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who's nervous, best believe the Bears are gonna get some payback to avenge the loss in the season opener and at the same time put the final nail in the coffin of packer dominance of the NFC North, the days of seeing that bullshit every season is over with...…...the bears are gonna eliminate the packers mathematically from the playoffs and make sure they're season is dead and buried.

Not to mention, this will be a different bears team the Packers played in the season opener.....Bears defense is gonna bring the pain.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I am amazed that some people are still worried about facing Rodgers and Green Bay in the post season. Green Bay is not going to be in the post season-it would be a miracle upon miracle if they got in. They trail too many teams by 2 games with 3 games to go. Their conference record is horrible.

That being said it will be nice to be the team to officially eliminate them this Sunday before the queens do.

We trail 1 team by 2 games and they been playing like shit.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
But how are you going to do that when the Bears are the Packers bitch?

The packers are everybody’s bitch. Erin lost to josh Rosen at home and then got his coach fired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Their conf record won’t come into play except against Minn due to the tie.

They trail Minn by one but lose the tiebreaker, so GB would need to go 3-0 and Minnesota 1-2.

They trail several teams by half a game, not two.

But they are not getting in.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Erinitout, your fudge packers are leaving Chicago in body bags.