The Packers could EASILY beat us

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I worry only about 2 things:

(1) The Bears offense once again starting out slow, as they’ve tended to lately, while Rodgers gashes this coverage.

(2) The Packer curse. No joke—every bad luck thing that can go wrong for the Bears against the Packers will.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I worry only about 2 things:

(1) The Bears offense once again starting out slow, as they’ve tended to lately, while Rodgers gashes this coverage.

(2) The Packer curse. No joke—every bad luck thing that can go wrong for the Bears against the Packers will.

not going to happen

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You have literally zero idea the emotional impact (lol) this last game had on the bears. Despite your use of "our", you aren't on the team.
Apparently you're not aware that we all got game balls.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I worry about what I'm gonna eat and drink for my celebratory meal after we fuck up Mr. Rodgers world.

He is gonna yearn for his mothers love after this ass whoopin we will give them. But ole Mrs. Rodgers has had enough of his shit. She will tell him her favorite son is Jordan.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
This is your typical "I told you so" thread for the OP to bump if bears lose, with the "Personally, I like our chances because we have a better all around team." added caveat to avoid getting called out should the Bears win.

I won’t need to call them out. People here would be mad enough we lost. I just hope they would learn their lesson to not assume we blow out a team that has beat us as often as they have.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I won’t need to call them out. People here would be mad enough we lost. I just hope they would learn their lesson to not assume we blow out a team that has beat us as often as they have.

Go look in the mirror.
You see that dejected, packer hater trying to shine through?
You tell that guy
I See pride!
I see power!
I see a badass mudder who wont take shit from no one!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Anyways, you know when you're flipping around channels, and you come across The Shawshank Redemption on TNT? Any time I watch the movie, I keep rooting for Brooks, but inevitably he will always (SPOILER ALERT) hang himself. Anyways, the Packers in games that are big for the Bears are the Shawshank Redemption on TNT. I've seen this movie before.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Bears only play like shit when they get unmotivated and/or tired. Rodgers clearly pissed them with his comments the other week and they can clinch the north, so there is going to be no coming out flat the way they did against Arizona, Miami, New York etc.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bears only play like shit when they get unmotivated and/or tired. Rodgers clearly pissed them with his comments the other week and they can clinch the north, so there is going to be no coming out flat the way they did against Arizona, Miami, New York etc.

Rodgers drank the Bears and he pissed them

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyways, you know when you're flipping around channels, and you come across The Shawshank Redemption on TNT? Any time I watch the movie, I keep rooting for Brooks, but inevitably he will always (SPOILER ALERT) hang himself. Anyways, the Packers in games that are big for the Bears are the Shawshank Redemption on TNT. I've seen this movie before.

this is part 2

[video=youtube;FGNrRQY0bX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGNrRQY0bX0[/video]

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is your typical "I told you so" thread for the OP to bump if bears lose, with the "Personally, I like our chances because we have a better all around team." added caveat to avoid getting called out should the Bears win.

Yes, as Novak said OP is a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Yes. You could. And will.

You might as well not bother showing up.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

HAHAHAHA i thought you guys were gonna beat the Vikings?? I thought you guys were gonna run the table??? I thought McCarthy was the answer???? Get lost you stupid fucking packer fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

You should learn how to use the quote feature on a forum you've trolled 2,335 times. Your post doesn't make much sense.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes. This team isnt unbeatable but Naggy seems to learn from his mistakes. I think if we are up we keep our foot on the gas

10veitout

Liked Posts:
HAHAHAHA i thought you guys were gonna beat the Vikings?? I thought you guys were gonna run the table??? I thought McCarthy was the answer???? Get lost you stupid fucking packer fan

McCarthy was the answer? When did i say that? The answer to what? Hes been hear from 06 to his firing a week ago lol.

We are running the table, just a bit later then planned. Good thing we have our bitch on tap to cure what ails us as always.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
McCarthy was the answer? When did i say that? The answer to what? Hes been hear from 06 to his firing a week ago lol.

We are running the table, just a bit later then planned. Good thing we have our bitch on tap to cure what ails us as always.

Here*

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

HAHAHA too bad you little shits already have 7 losses and a tie. Khalil is going to send your bitch of a QB home in a fucking body bad.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:

You shut your filthy mouth! This time ol Brooksie finds himself a hot dame see, and he bangs the shit outta her see, and he LIVES FOREVER!!!

Oh and the chick he bangs the shit outta? Her names Erin.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
You all need to stop acting like this game will be a blowout win. It is far far from that. The game could go against us for several reasons:

1. We are coming off an emotional high playing our best game and beating the best team in the NFL. It is hard to sustain that.
Not really cosidering Packers have always been our biggest rivals since Papa Bear created them.

2. The Packers are 0-6 on the road. Their last 4 road games were against 11-2 Rams, 9-4 Patriots, 8-5 Seahawks and 6-6-1 Vikings. They have had the lead or been tied in the 4th quarter of all of them. They are due for a road victory.

Not a good argument. Everytime you flip a coin there is 50/50 chance at landing one way or the other so "due" for a win based on chance makes no cents!

3. The Packers know they have to win out to have any chance of making the playoffs.

That was two weeks ago and they promptly lost leading to the firing of their head coach.

4. The Packers have a new coach and will play hard for him.

I give you this. They will play hard for aaron unless he lost the locker room already. Or maybe he was always the coach. Who knows. LOL

5. We almost always get unlucky vs the Packers. They have our number until proven otherwise.

See # 2

Now, we have 2 things in our favor. Rodgers comments about always winning at Soldier Field (although it's true) and the fact that we can clinch the division with a win without help from Minnesota.

That will will definately hurt thier chances . Nothing like some home field cooking to melt these cheeseheads into oblivion.

Personally, I like our chances because we have a better all around team. I am not going to sit here though and say that this game is going to be a blowout or Rodgers will get injured, etc. I am smarter than that. I would take a 1 point win right now no questions asked.

These have been recently close games where the Bears have lost but this game I think will be a blowout. Bears win by double digits.