Catch all Season thread

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
The Chicago Blackhawks announced today that they have acquired forward Spencer Watson from the Los Angeles Kings in exchange for forward Matheson Iacopelli. Watson's contract has an AAV of $705,833 and he is signed through the 2018-19 season. He will report to the Rockford IceHogs of the American Hockey League.

Watson, 22, has split the season with the Manchester Monarchs of the ECHL and the Ontario Reign of the AHL this year. In 47 games with Manchester, Watson has recorded 47 points (22G, 25A). His 47 points pace the Monarchs while his 25 assists share first, and his 22 goals rank second. He's also skated in two games with Ontario this season.

Originally drafted by the Kings in the seventh round (209th overall) of the 2014 National Hockey League Draft, Watson made his professional hockey debut during the 2017-18 season, splitting time between Manchester and Ontario. He tallied 45 points (25G, 20A) in 48 games last season and made seven playoff appearances with the Monarchs, registering three assists. The London, Ontario native also appeared in 11 games with Ontario last season, notching a goal and an assist. Watson has 92 points (47G, 45A) in 95 career ECHL games and one goal and one assist in 13 career AHL tilts.

Iacopelli has split this season between Rockford and the Indy Fuel of the ECHL. In 27 games with the IceHogs, he's tallied two goals and two assists. The forward has four goals in nine contests with Indy. Overall, Iacopelli has recorded 27 points with Rockford (14G, 13A) in 85 games and 14 points (13G, 1A) in 19 games with Indy.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Columbus added alot, Minny sold, Sharks bought,

Q got Hartman back for Simmons. Jurco went from the original hawk partner Florida to new hawk partner carolina.
Winnepeg got Kevin Hayes
Sharks got Nyquist

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Damn. A few chances here in the second..

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Crawford!

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shorty! Hawks back out in front.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
DeBrincat!

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow. What a goal by Kane! HUGE 2 points for the Blackhawks.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yep. that 3rd GA was brutal but rust is to be expected. Other than that he looked in position, square to the shooter, and playing with some confidence.

Kane and Debrincat through.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yep. that 3rd GA was brutal but rust is to be expected. Other than that he looked in position, square to the shooter, and playing with some confidence.

Kane and Debrincat through.

I was actually shocked there wasn't more rust for Crow. If that was all the rust, then damn I'll take it.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was actually shocked there wasn't more rust for Crow. If that was all the rust, then damn I'll take it.
Agreed. Some bandwaggoner fucks on the interwebs blame him for the 2nd, missed poke check. I don't. Other goalies of Crawford's ilk and higher have both hit and missed that decision.

I liked what I saw, but missed a lot of the late 3rd; at that time my wife found out her aunt died and naturally, that took precedent. [emoji45]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sorry to hear that Lord.

It was nice to see a goalie control the rebounds.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Agreed. Some bandwaggoner fucks on the interwebs blame him for the 2nd, missed poke check. I don't. Other goalies of Crawford's ilk and higher have both hit and missed that decision.

I liked what I saw, but missed a lot of the late 3rd; at that time my wife found out her aunt died and naturally, that took precedent. [emoji45]

sorry to hear, I buried my 56 year old sister yesterday so I missed alot due to catching up with the lack of sleep from waiting for phone calls all night.

The poke check was not that bad, when he lost the net handling the puck and dropped, that was bad.

Something big that was missed though, Crow caught Anaheim in a too many men penalty, he had the puck and slung it at the door of the anaheim bench hitting the player coming on for the change before the other was off. I dont know if he did it on purpose, I bet Eddie would have caught it if he was on the broadcast.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
sorry to hear, I buried my 56 year old sister yesterday so I missed alot due to catching up with the lack of sleep from waiting for phone calls all night.

The poke check was not that bad, when he lost the net handling the puck and dropped, that was bad.

Something big that was missed though, Crow caught Anaheim in a too many men penalty, he had the puck and slung it at the door of the anaheim bench hitting the player coming on for the change before the other was off. I dont know if he did it on purpose, I bet Eddie would have caught it if he was on the broadcast.
Yeah. She was over 70 and in bad health but it doesn't make it easier.

And yeah, that move by Dr Craw to catch the too much man was high hockeyIQ

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
JC your defence philosophy sucks; please make some changes scheme wise to fit what we got. This Defence is an embarrassment

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
JC your defence philosophy sucks; please make some changes scheme wise to fit what we got. This Defence is an embarrassment

Agreed.....it doesn't help that Crawford is no longer Crawford anymore either.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agreed.....it doesn't help that Crawford is no longer Crawford anymore either.
2 games back. Give it a few.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
2 games back. Give it a few.

I hear what you're saying but if you think back....he wasn't the same goalie before this last concussion. I really like the guy...but they know so little about long term effects from these concussions that it would probably be in his best interest to just walk away from the game and enjoy his life. Who knows what another smack on his noggin would do?