Catch all Season thread

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Q should take over that Canucks team, though he may be waiting to see if Toronto needs help getting to finish line.

I don’t think Leafs can win with current goaltending/defense.

Coach Q and Crow(via Trade) together could put them over?

I'm thinking Q ends up as the coach of Seattle.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
It has rubbed off on Forsling; I've seen him do that lately.

I have just been seeing Murphy tripping over the lines on the ice alot lately. Its like he cant commit to chasing the puck to the corner because he does not trust that anyone is in front of the net backing him up.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Scott Gordon is the HC of the Flyers not Q; however Gordon did come from the Flyers AHL team.

I swore I saw him there at their stadium game. Oh well, gotta live up to my name every once in a while.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Delia recalled on one of those emergency basis deals, no reason if its for Ward or Crow, maybe the flu bug is going around?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Delia recalled on one of those emergency basis deals, no reason if its for Ward or Crow, maybe the flu bug is going around?
Just got a push from the NHL: Wardo out 7-10 days for his knee.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Before his concussion, he had 22 games and a WHOOPING 714 SA. That's a 32 shots against average a game. That puts him right up there with the league leaders right now on average, and he still had a .903 save percentage. Which isn't that far behind those guys who are sitting at .911-.914. Plus, not only a shit defense, but they fired the coach 7 games in, and he played the next 15 games under a head coach who had 0 NHL head coaching experience. To which they immediately nosedived winning 3 of the next 16. Sure, I would say the concussions don't help. But to say "he wasn't the same goalie before this last concussion" is just invalid. He didn't plat at all last year after the concussion, and was having a great season. So that means you're basing it on his play at the beginning of the year, which isn't really fair or true because it's a completely shit team an we've seen what it's done to not only him this year but the other goalies. Even Delia who came in and was hot got figured out and divebombed... Take away the first three games he played and his stats are pretty pedestrian... but he's also getting peppered for 33 shots a game.

First, what part of "obviously not last year before the concussion" do you not understand.

Second, while he did play very well BEFORE the first concussion....please point out the time last year when they were NOT "a completely shit team".

WHOA!!! Major peppering there with 33 whole shots a game.

Uh, the league average is 31.3.

And once again, no matter how many stupid, irrelevant stats you want to upchuck....it doesn't change the fact that these concussions have changed him. It could lead to something much more serious....why should he torture himself for a team going nowhere? He needs to get out of Dodge before something much worse happens to him.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
First, what part of "obviously not last year before the concussion" do you not understand.

Second, while he did play very well BEFORE the first concussion....please point out the time last year when they were NOT "a completely shit team".

WHOA!!! Major peppering there with 33 whole shots a game.

Uh, the league average is 31.3.

And once again, no matter how many stupid, irrelevant stats you want to upchuck....it doesn't change the fact that these concussions have changed him. It could lead to something much more serious....why should he torture himself for a team going nowhere? He needs to get out of Dodge before something much worse happens to him.
Fact? Sorry man. You are not in the know. You're not his doctor. You are air conditioner ballast just like the rest of us. Everything you just said is conjecture.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fact? Sorry man. You are not in the know. You're not his doctor. You are air conditioner ballast just like the rest of us. Everything you just said is conjecture.

It is an open Forum, is it not?

Not all conjecture....the league average IS 31.3 shots a game.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not talking about the shots/game. I'm talking about you saying Crawford's game being DE FACTO being affected by his concussion.

If you want to spitball, spitball. But saying "Fact?" back it up. You can't. Neither can I. You're not in the know. If you were, you'd be working for the Blackhawks as opposed to postong on a message board.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not talking about the shots/game. I'm talking about you saying Crawford's game being DE FACTO being affected by his concussion.

If you want to spitball, spitball. But saying "Fact?" back it up. You can't. Neither can I. You're not in the know. If you were, you'd be working for the Blackhawks as opposed to postong on a message board.

Lighten up, Lord Dildo

Here's the deal....I don't have to backup shit. If you don't like what I write...don't read it. Put me on ignore.

WTF, no wonder nobody comes in here anymore....

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
This sucks as much as the hawks sitting idle for 4 days while the rest of the conference just keep stacking up points.

Dont know how 7-10 days can have Delia on an emergency deal

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have just been seeing Murphy tripping over the lines on the ice alot lately. Its like he cant commit to chasing the puck to the corner because he does not trust that anyone is in front of the net backing him up.

I've noticed that in one game with Murphy; he seemed to fall down a few times.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've noticed that in one game with Murphy; he seemed to fall down a few times.

Murphyfoot?!?!?

GU7aJ7t.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am thinking this is not funny if its Bickell

It is Bickell, and Bigfoot and I have had an unabashed love of him before and after his diagnosis.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hawks are painting the fucking garage on the Yotes....

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ya need to head to Rask GDT

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crow! Crow! Crow! Crow! Crow!