Catch all Season thread

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
JC is a tard and StanBo needs to go. I don't see how shuffling your top draft pick between Chicago and Rockford develops his talent.
It's less of a drop-off in skill than sending back to PDX and he can get 20+ minutes, plus be used in game situations wher JC would defer to the geriatric Keith. Besides, Rockford won't kill a 19 year old in a throwaway year

But yeah, Stan and JC have got to go.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like Keith was asked if (publicly) if he'd drop his nmc to go to a contender.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looks like Keith was asked if (publicly) if he'd drop his nmc to go to a contender.
Interesting. source for our benefit?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Interesting. source for our benefit?

My bad, I misread it. I guess it hasn't happened yet, DHF's link explains it.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Pure speculation. I would not doubt that all the core guys will be asked if they want to deal with another rebuild, its not wanting to trade them. I am sure most of the canadians would prefer to get back home for the end of their careers. Its just a bonus to be able to play at a high level when they get there.

Great game last night, sleptwalked thru the first period til Caggs did an ice capades move around the goalie to net his first. Then it was pad the lead and answer when the sabres crept back in to win TD to FG on super bowl weekend.

Big saturday nite game of the week for NBC against the wild tonite, hawks are 2-0-1 against the wild this year and hopefully Delia gets the net. Makes it three in a row in the win column for the hawks as they threaten to make another run.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patrick Kane 14 points in last 5 games. Now #2 in the NHL with 75 points which paces him for 119 in 81 games for the season.

At least he is living up to his contract unlike that POS Jonathan Toews.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Patrick Kane 14 points in last 5 games. Now #2 in the NHL with 75 points which paces him for 119 in 81 games for the season.

At least he is living up to his contract unlike that POS Jonathan Toews.
It is a shame that extraordinary talent like kane gets stuck with turds like toews. Sucks for the team too. Basically it sucks.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
MEanwhile, down at Rockford, Joker scores his first pro goal, with a wicked slapper, wearing #14. Just what I needed, another reason for me to want Kunitz gone.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
another great game, thank God JC sat Kunitz for Perlini, he was pretty noticeable out there. Apparently Keith said nobody talked to him, while the hosts on the pregame put it as 30% with the host, 50-50 with Meyer, and Burish said over 50% shot Keith is dealt.

Winning streak at 4, back to 5 points out of playoffs, Kane got an assist to make it 26 points in the last 11. Gus with two goals, people are really expecting him to pass now, and one big hit too and some nice takeaways. They tried giving this one away, but the long OT power play wound the wild down, only guy without a point on that PP was Kane.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
According to The Athletic, the Hawks have a roughly 7% chance to make the playoffs, up 1.5 projected points since last week, and 2.6% chance. Currently only 5 teams with lower chances. Projected 79.9 points on the year, so... 80.

65% chance at last place in the division. Blues next highest at 20% last place chance.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Denis Savard still has something left in the hockey tank even though he recently turned 58.
The Blackhawks legend won’t be suiting up to play in the NHL again, but he’s pretty sure he can still hang if you put him on the ice in a recreational setting. Asked on his birthday on Monday how his game was these days, Savard was his usual self — a mixture of honesty and modesty.
“It’s OK,” Savard said a laugh. “Remember, 58 today.”
In other words, Savard can still play. If you ever dreamed of testing yourself against Savard, and have $5,000 to spend, the Blackhawks are now presenting that opportunity as they’ll be hosting their first-ever fantasy camp. The Legends Cup will be held from March 22-24 at MB Ice Arena and the United Center.
The three-day tournament will give adult hockey players the opportunity to play with and against Blackhawks alumni, including Savard, Chris Chelios, Brian Campbell, Jamal Mayers, Ben Eager and more. Participants will play in at least four games and also be involved in a practice and video session. Each team will also have a celebrity coach.

https://theathletic.com/801165/2019...khawks-hosting-first-ever-adult-fantasy-camp/

blackhawks.com/legendscup

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
According to The Athletic, the Hawks have a roughly 7% chance to make the playoffs, up 1.5 projected points since last week, and 2.6% chance. Currently only 5 teams with lower chances. Projected 79.9 points on the year, so... 80.

65% chance at last place in the division. Blues next highest at 20% last place chance.

just a dominant game last night for the hawks. Maybe these teams are expecting a slow, old, lethargic team to come into their building, but 5 on 5 they won all battles. got snakebit on a 5-3 but turned it around and just flat out dominated the third.

Three points out of the last wild card spot, 6 in a row, kanes streak is alive. All is wish is that they would split up keith and seabroke again so someone can chase down a puck when it gets behind the D. I would take them together if seabrook would start hitting someone again. Hawks try to dump a puck in and the guy is usually hit hard, hawk just continue to chase.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Patrick Kane is something else, man..

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
just a dominant game last night for the hawks. Maybe these teams are expecting a slow, old, lethargic team to come into their building, but 5 on 5 they won all battles. got snakebit on a 5-3 but turned it around and just flat out dominated the third.

Three points out of the last wild card spot, 6 in a row, kanes streak is alive. All is wish is that they would split up keith and seabroke again so someone can chase down a puck when it gets behind the D. I would take them together if seabrook would start hitting someone again. Hawks try to dump a puck in and the guy is usually hit hard, hawk just continue to chase.

Last night was certainly a start...but the 'hawks have been bad against the pacific and the teams they have to leapfrog are mostly in the pacific, they got more games against them than central foes, the teams in front of the 'hawks play each other a lot (ergo, they will get points irrespective) and the 'hawks have fared the worst against not only pacific teams, but those in front of them in the wildcard race.

Beating Wankouver would be a great step in the right direction, but the 'hawks have a hell of a task ahead of them.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Last night was certainly a start...but the 'hawks have been bad against the pacific and the teams they have to leapfrog are mostly in the pacific, they got more games against them than central foes, the teams in front of the 'hawks play each other a lot (ergo, they will get points irrespective) and the 'hawks have fared the worst against not only pacific teams, but those in front of them in the wildcard race.

Beating Wankouver would be a great step in the right direction, but the 'hawks have a hell of a task ahead of them.

Well, last time they got to 5 games and it looked like a push was coming, they lost 10 in a row, so I dont expect them to run away with the central, but they are playing some solid hockey. Edmonton lost so many in a row after leading in the third, so it was an anomaly with last night not closing for Hitchcock again..

I'll take it though, stan would fuck up the high draft pick, bury him europe or somewhere to keep him off the roster and gain control anyway.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
my good friend and former colleague Toews scored the GW tonight

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Not dead yet...

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
my good friend and former colleague Toews scored the GW tonight

Oh man that was a nice goal. Pure power, end of the night, end of the shift, d man tried to trip him with the stick between his legs and he roofed it anyway. The only thing wrong with Toews is he still cannot grow a decent mustache.

Gotta hand it to Strome on that blind pass to the cat. The power play is lethal, might have gotten some home time clock help with the goal scored with .01 left on the first penalty, but the top 4 scorers on the power play since December 18th are all blackhawks, Cat, Kane, Toews, Gus.

After a few bad giveaways, you would think Gus might be one of the rotated d men next game, but they cant mess with that powerplay.

Perlini looks fast out there, but that late penalty to give them a point hurt. Sure miss Martinson on that fourth line.