Catch all Season thread

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Blackhawks vs Penguins TIME: 7:00 p.m. CT
TV: NBCSN RADIO: WGN 720 ONLINE: NHL.TV.
The Chicago Blackhawks announced today that they have recalled forward Dylan Sikura (sih-KYUR-uh) and defenseman Carl Dahlstrom from the American Hockey League's Rockford IceHogs, assigned forward Alexandre Fortin (for-TAYN) to Rockford and placed forward Artem Anisimov on injured reserve (concussion protocol), retroactive to Dec. 9.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Dont think Fortin deserved to go back, but if thats what it takes to get D Sic here.

Gus got ill yesterday, so Rutta ended up dressing, I might think Dahl will get Ruttas spot, even though I would prefer to see Seabs sit on the back to back.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Seabrookzival with 2 goals. 1 for us 1 for Pens. Lol he really needs to be scratched

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Finally an aggressive forecheck.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Always nice to beat the Penguins.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Holy Shit, we have a team again. As much as I liked what Haydon was doing in all lines, finally having a dangerous fourth line is something they have missed for a long long time. Did not miss Fortin as much as I thought with D Sik flying all over the ice.

Dont know how much to read into this one, 9th straight victory against the penguins but I will take it. I sure hope Kane is OK from that faceplant in the boards. I dont know if that was Kess at the goal, but he almost wanted to go check on him it was so bad. Kane needs to get that A on his sweater.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good result. D still a clusterfuck. Our 4th line looked good. The team did about as well as could be expected on a flipside of a back-to-back.

El Gato's goal was a think of beauty.

What is it with Seabrook scoring own goals against the Pens?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Good result. D still a clusterfuck. Our 4th line looked good. The team did about as well as could be expected on a flipside of a back-to-back.

El Gato's goal was a think of beauty.

What is it with Seabrook scoring own goals against the Pens?
His Bookie is in Pitt.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The most embarrassing Special Teams I've ever seen.....you see better work done in the AHL. Hopefully the Hawk fans are not like the Bulls fans and walk away from this shit. Bowman can't last the year, can he?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Well, another solid game last night, hawks starting to keep pace with the new fast teams, but Kaner is getting worn out. Who was penciling in Dahlstrom and Gustaffson as two solid defenders on this team? Rutta did make it thru waivers as expected and heading to rockford, Pat Boyle said there is a holiday closure for deals over the holidays so Stan has til the 19th to move him. Dont know who wants to give up something when they could have had it for free?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
probably worst case scenario for Crow last night, two skaters and back of the head slammed to the post, before the net moves about 5 feet. Cant see this being a quick concussion protocal, but I have stated, I thought he got his bell rung a while ago and has been seeing multiple pucks. The only current good news is no Rage Against the Machine tour stops anywhere.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
probably worst case scenario for Crow last night, two skaters and back of the head slammed to the post, before the net moves about 5 feet. Cant see this being a quick concussion protocal, but I have stated, I thought he got his bell rung a while ago and has been seeing multiple pucks. The only current good news is no Rage Against the Machine tour stops anywhere.

We could've used Tommy 'hawk on the ice since none of the 18 skaters had the clockweights to go after Evander Kane.

Completely sucks for Crawford and I hope he heals up (irrespective of his future play status), but not one of our players going after Kane just like not one of our players going after Malkin last year? Inexcusable.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a sad-sack team this is.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What a sad-sack team this is.

They don't even qualify for being used in the same sentence as "Sack"--or any genitals whatsoever. They're as anatomically-correct as a Ken doll.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
We could've used Tommy 'hawk on the ice since none of the 18 skaters had the clockweights to go after Evander Kane.

Completely sucks for Crawford and I hope he heals up (irrespective of his future play status), but not one of our players going after Kane just like not one of our players going after Malkin last year? Inexcusable.

I kind of got it since Strome was out of control and did more of the damage. Not only did he high stick Couture in the yap, he was the one that hammered Crow. Murphy was on the ice and saw it, and he is one that definitely is standing up for the team.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I kind of got it since Strome was out of control and did more of the damage. Not only did he high stick Couture in the yap, he was the one that hammered Crow. Murphy was on the ice and saw it, and he is one that definitely is standing up for the team.

It looked like Kruger got the High stick, not Strome. I may be wrong though.

Even if it was an accident, it was a stupid play by Kane and the 'hawks should have retaliated...but they didn't. Not even a good check on one of the smaller sharks. That's inexcusable. Almost every other team would be all up in the oppositions grill over less. The 'hawks were a bunch of mewling pantywaists in that regard.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I mean, really. Who the hell cares? This team is in a hopeless free fall which should continue for the foreseeable future. Time to join the tanking team society.....