Default Collin Delia appreciation thread

Discuss.
    I'm a Chicagoan till Chicago ends,
    Till we blow like Chicago wind

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by zack54attack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Discuss.
    Not sure why you are appreciating a goalie helping the Hawks win in a lost season.

The Hawks seriously have/had a good chance at landing the #1C of the future in Jack Hughes by continuing to lose...

Two damn good games in a row for him. Good to see, Crow may not be back anytime soon, if ever.
    "Political Correctness is just Fascism disguised as Politeness!" - George Carlin -

The man does not look like anything special, alot of pucks hit him. He mishandled pucks and wild miss an open net, was badly out of position a second time on his belly and they lifted the puck over the cage. I guess that is how smooth he is.

I appreciate the fact that he is playing well and I dont have to watch Forsberg in any possible shootouts. Ward should have next game, but sounds like they are going Delia again against Colorado and no matter how well he plays, Ward will get the notre dame game.
    109 years since the last back to back world titles

Scratched for Vorobiev LordKOTL's Avatar

Promising, but I'll give it until his 3rd full season. No one has made book on him yet. We'll have to wait until teams do have the book on him and how he responds before we make an accurate assessment.

Still, the kid looks promising. I'd love to see what he can do when mature and when he has a defense, much less a competent one in front of him.
    Hidden Content
    "Thank you Dr. Karpotsev...." ~Pat Foley
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Grimson View Post
    Not sure why you are appreciating a goalie helping the Hawks win in a lost season.

The Hawks seriously have/had a good chance at landing the #1C of the future in Jack Hughes by continuing to lose...
    Things have gone downhill since your thread lol(or uphill if you think this team is remotely good)

He still loses his net alot, I swore he reached back and got a shot with the paddle yesterday late but Eddie said they just missed the open net. I know he is currently our #1 goaltender, Ward is still the backup, but its one thing for a player to be so good you dont know how he stops pucks, and this guy, you watch and you just cant tell how he stops pucks.
    109 years since the last back to back world titles

Scratched for Vorobiev LordKOTL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jazz96 View Post
    He's been shaky like teams are starting to get a book on him. Thus, it's on him to strart developing beyond that.

There's still no defense in front of him so it's not like he has any help...especially when Keith is passing to the opposition right in the slot.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content
    "Thank you Dr. Karpotsev...." ~Pat Foley
    Hidden Content