1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Discuss.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Not sure why you are appreciating a goalie helping the Hawks win in a lost season.

The Hawks seriously have/had a good chance at landing the #1C of the future in Jack Hughes by continuing to lose...

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two damn good games in a row for him. Good to see, Crow may not be back anytime soon, if ever.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
The man does not look like anything special, alot of pucks hit him. He mishandled pucks and wild miss an open net, was badly out of position a second time on his belly and they lifted the puck over the cage. I guess that is how smooth he is.

I appreciate the fact that he is playing well and I dont have to watch Forsberg in any possible shootouts. Ward should have next game, but sounds like they are going Delia again against Colorado and no matter how well he plays, Ward will get the notre dame game.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Promising, but I'll give it until his 3rd full season. No one has made book on him yet. We'll have to wait until teams do have the book on him and how he responds before we make an accurate assessment.

Still, the kid looks promising. I'd love to see what he can do when mature and when he has a defense, much less a competent one in front of him.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Not sure why you are appreciating a goalie helping the Hawks win in a lost season.

The Hawks seriously have/had a good chance at landing the #1C of the future in Jack Hughes by continuing to lose...

Things have gone downhill since your thread lol(or uphill if you think this team is remotely good)

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
He still loses his net alot, I swore he reached back and got a shot with the paddle yesterday late but Eddie said they just missed the open net. I know he is currently our #1 goaltender, Ward is still the backup, but its one thing for a player to be so good you dont know how he stops pucks, and this guy, you watch and you just cant tell how he stops pucks.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's been shaky like teams are starting to get a book on him. Thus, it's on him to strart developing beyond that.

There's still no defense in front of him so it's not like he has any help...especially when Keith is passing to the opposition right in the slot.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk