Winter Classic IGT

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cat you looked like crap out there today.

Tough loss, but get ready for the next one

He did, wtf. Cam had a good game, Strome too. Fucking hate Marchand

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why? He needs to play at the NHL level if nothing else but for them to decide if he will become a player they can count on along with Joker. They are NOT going anywhere near playoff territory this year. What they need to do is somehow move guys like Seabrook and Murphy....yeah, I know...easier said than done. Murphy is only 25 but plays like he's 35.....

Seabrookzival is going nowhere, and JC like Murphy game. He has been leaning on him and Dahlstrom in big situations lately.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Why? He needs to play at the NHL level if nothing else but for them to decide if he will become a player they can count on along with Joker. They are NOT going anywhere near playoff territory this year. What they need to do is somehow move guys like Seabrook and Murphy....yeah, I know...easier said than done. Murphy is only 25 but plays like he's 35.....

Do you notice when Keith gets trapped on that right side he is a trainwreck too? Left side, no problem, gets caught chasing to the right and he has to back hand pucks out, it does not happen.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seabrookzival is going nowhere, and JC like Murphy game. He has been leaning on him and Dahlstrom in big situations lately.

Long shot, at best. But nothing is impossible...the right team, the right injury at the right time with the Hawks picking up some of financial load....it could happen.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Ward made some really nice plays, but rebound control killed him again. You gotta wonder what Joker is feeling. Seems he would have rather stayed with the hawks, it was his countries request to the hawks that got him to the tournament, not Joker wanting to go. People dont realize he missed out of playing in front of 75K in the winter classic. Hawks now 1-5. Still love to watch the game, even though the camera angles are bad, far away, you just wonder if NBC likes to see the hawks lose.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now that it's over for the love of fuck could we have a break from these outdoor games for a handful of years? I hate looking at the schedule and seeing a near-guaranteed loss.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Or just trade Forsling.

What is the point of trading youth when you are rebuilding? The kid is 22 yrs old. There is too much old, dead wood on this team that they have to find a way to dispose of.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Well, because disposing the guys who cannot play much anymore usually comes with the price of a promising yute, i.e Teuvo with Bickell.

These GM's are not going to lose their jobs without getting something usable back.

Just eventually you need to know when to stop and just hope you get into a LTIR.

Teuvo, Danault and the second rounder in 2018, dont know if that ended up being Romanov or Ylonen, then move Schmaltz to basically replace their positions to get something back?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Now that it's over for the love of fuck could we have a break from these outdoor games for a handful of years? I hate looking at the schedule and seeing a near-guaranteed loss.

Came here to say this, Fuck these outdoor games.