Parkey pack your bags

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Tough to cut him when he’d cost more money to cut than keep

You can’t possibly bring the guy back. He’ll be booed in training camp, games, and for the rest of his Bears career.

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Parkey Shmarkey...this is a Turbiski fiasco and he must face it. He was 2nd round draft pic and he better step up. He is the primary reason we are not moving forward. Period!

The offense for sure didn't play great, but they played well enough to win. I admit i never liked Trubisky and for 3 quarters today he has been ugly but when we needed to put together the drives to jump ahead and then to win the game he delivered

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Defense was outstanding. Offense didn't run the ball well, didn't try to push down the field enough, played too conservative. Didn't put the ball in the end zone. And I would say Parkey wasn't THE reason, but he was A reason. Game-winning kick......can't miss that.

The tackling on the winning Philly drive was bad. You can't deny that.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I understand his contract is guaranteed, but can this guy really come back next year? Boos will be raining down on him everytime he takes the field.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
His entire salary is guaranteed for next year so he might not be cut. According to some of the clowns of this board, the Bears can't do better.

Didn't the McCaskey's eat a few years on previous contracts? Lovie..Cutler? Emery? This kicker will probably not even want to stay with the team because he is already having people wanting him and his family dead..which is really fucked up on people like that but, still he has to fucking be cut and Pace needs to pacify the Bears faithful by signing Robbie Gould who is I hear a FA now..Parkey is fucking cursed..I can't imagine the team letting him stay on and take the abuse that he is going to get wherever he goes in the city of Chicago or any Bears fan functions etc..I don't think there is any coming back from this flop in a sports town like Chicago. I would like to know the inside story of who the FUCK wanted to sign the POS to such a heavy contract..If he stays on the team he will not be comfortable, as there are some loony fucks out there who may have lost a shitload of $$ or whatever, who are threatening harm to him already..I think he may ask to leave after this fiasco..worse the Bartman..

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you'd ask Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi to hit the upright and the crossbar on the same kick from 43yards they would need an entire day if not more to do it. Such bad luck, ok he kicked scared due to the situation and the previous games but God had no mercy at all

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He should have been cut weeks ago, but he kept his job because of the idiotic contract Pace gave him.

The only real turd of Pace’s offseason cost them everything.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Why make a thread? This is like posting that the sky is blue..duh! Unless Parkey hit a Superbowl winning kick he was getting replaced no matter what..

Unfortunately my favorite draft option, goggle boy from Georgia, announced he is returning for his senior season.

KCbear

Liked Posts:
Offense didn't score enough, defense gave up a horrible game winning drive. but.... The talent level in the playoffs is so high, and the talent desparity is so small, sometimes it comes down to game winning kicks. Parkey has to be cut. Can't win a super bowl with him. Fact.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
They can't afford to cut him and he can't stay. The solution is pretty obvious. Pace takes him out fishing in the fog tonight and he doesn't come back, like Fredo.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
He should have been cut weeks ago, but he kept his job because of the idiotic contract Pace gave him.

The only real turd of Pace’s offseason cost them everything.

Yep and that is the only reason they kept Parkey. Everyone knew Parkey would cost the Bears in the playoffs. It happened.

swz01

Liked Posts:
If you'd ask Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi to hit the upright and the crossbar on the same kick from 43yards they would need an entire day if not more to do it. Such bad luck, ok he kicked scared due to the situation and the previous games but God had no mercy at all

He never kicks the ball straight. Not hard to hit the upright plenty of times when you are incapable of kicking a ball straight ahead.