CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
How fitting?
How fitting that we lose with a doink like that?
Cody Parkey can break both of his legs and never play again for all I care.

This was not Foles magic at least! It was Eagles Magic. Hats off to the Eagles. Fuck their fans too but thanks for coming in here and stirring up shit.

Devastating loss but for us older fans, its mother fucking poetic.

What a piece of shit last defensive effort and what a doink off the uprights for Parkey.

Eat shit Parkey and rest well with Jesus knowing that most of us fans knew you didnt have the cojones to win this game for us. I dont think any Bears fan can be surprised. I laughed my ass off.

OF COURSE THIS IS HOW WE LOSE!

and again good luck to the Eagles in their playoff drive.

Fuck you Cody. Die slow bitch. never play again. you fucking hoe.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Parkey cost us the game. But Nagy got plain outcoached by a guy who knew him well. His offense got outschemed most of the game

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So this is what Fole's magic is, an opposing offense that struggles to score and a FG kicker misses a short fg purposely cause he's on the take. Ain't taking my hat off to anyone. Fuck Foles. Fuck the Eagles. Fuck the OP. Fuck all Philly fans and may they all die and rot in hell!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So this is what Fole's magic is, an opposing offense that struggles to score and a FG kicker misses a short fg purposely cause he's on the take. Ain't taking my hat off to anyone. Fuck Foles. Fuck the Eagles. Fuck the OP. Fuck all Philly fans and may they all die and rot in hell!

pretty weak response. your reply lacks the warrior spirit. Now you can add "the NFL is rigged" to your shit posts.

Suave Craig Conroy

Liked Posts:
Fox gets the last laugh after cutting Gould.

Outstanding season, beat the wheels off the division. 51/52 players put in enough to win.
Parkey basically kicked for his career and lost.

Osker

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Thanks for playing guys.
Great game and just as I tried telling you the Eagles don’t come to get slaughtered.

The teams were equal and the luckiest team won but you have a young team with tremendous potential.

Oh and get a different kicker, there is a reason we let him go.

Thanks for playing see you next year

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
pretty weak response. your reply lacks the warrior spirit. Now you can add "the NFL is rigged" to your shit posts.
You wouldn't know warrior spirit if it crawled up your ass and did somersaults. Parkey's actions cannot be tolerated. Only the weak and meek would tolerate such treason.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Coach Nagy needs to call out "Putrid Parkey" in his post game presser. Fck being professional. Parkey needs to be called out. I would love some of the defensive players who played their @sses off to call out Parkey also. Fck, winning the NFC North. This seem CHOKED like a pre-2016 Chicago Cubs team!!!!

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Eagles aren't very good. I don't think the Bears are either, but there's no doubt they deserved to win that game after Mitch's drive at the end.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed. Good to see there's someone here who has respect for sportsmanship and the game of football. I'd like to congratulate the great city of Philadelphia, the Eagles and their fans for a hard fought win. The Eagles were the better team and absolutely deserved to win. I wish Foles, who's a far better quarterback than Trubisky, and the Eagles the best going forward.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks for playing guys.
Great game and just as I tried telling you the Eagles don’t come to get slaughtered.

The teams were equal and the luckiest team won but you have a young team with tremendous potential.

Oh and get a different kicker, there is a reason we let him go.

Thanks for playing see you next year

You should send us some cheesesteaks. We gave a gift 2 weeks in a row. Count them. :flipa:

pablovi

Liked Posts:
How fitting?
How fitting that we lose with a doink like that?
Cody Parkey can break both of his legs and never play again for all I care.

This was not Foles magic at least! It was Eagles Magic. Hats off to the Eagles. Fuck their fans too but thanks for coming in here and stirring up shit.

Devastating loss but for us older fans, its mother fucking poetic.

What a piece of shit last defensive effort and what a doink off the uprights for Parkey.

Eat shit Parkey and rest well with Jesus knowing that most of us fans knew you didnt have the cojones to win this game for us. I dont think any Bears fan can be surprised. I laughed my ass off.

OF COURSE THIS IS HOW WE LOSE!

and again good luck to the Eagles in their playoff drive.

Fuck you Cody. Die slow bitch. never play again. you fucking hoe.

For us old fans, means we’ll never see the bears win another Super Bowl again.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Eagles aren't very good. I don't think the Bears are either, but there's no doubt they deserved to win that game after Mitch's drive at the end.

No they didn't. Stop being a mouth breathing meatball and give the Eagles their props for winning a hard fought game. You don't "deserve" to win a game just because the QB makes a few throws at the end of the game. It is a complete game and Parkey couldn't make a chip shot FG.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You wouldn't know warrior spirit if it crawled up your ass and did somersaults. Parkey's actions cannot be tolerated. Only the weak and meek would tolerate such treason.

reading comprehension isnt your thing, I get it. Why would Parkeys action be tolerated? If I were coach, I'd hand him the rest of his 10 million guaranteed and let him drown in lake Michagin. fuck him. I am not excusing him. He sucks. Learn to read ding dong.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
No they didn't. Stop being a mouth breathing meatball and give the Eagles their props for winning a hard fought game. You don't "deserve" to win a game just because the QB makes a few throws at the end of the game. It is a complete game and Parkey couldn't make a chip shot FG.

Why would you give a team credit for the Bears missing an easy kick that would have won the game? They made plays, sure, but the game still came down to a missed kick after Philly's D allowed the Bears to drive down the field in 40 seconds.

Justdrop

Liked Posts:
Really interesting game. Both teams had some weaknesses exposed.

So many of you predicted it coming down to Parkey... it’s really unbelievable it ended the way it did.

You all are being too hard on a Trubisky. He did pretty well and showed a lot of guts and made some nice plays.

Osker

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Your offense isn’t potent and your “magic” defense choked on the final eagles drive.

It’s not complicated if you’re able to understand.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Your offense isn’t potent and your “magic” defense choked on the final eagles drive.

It’s not complicated if you’re able to understand.

There’s no magic on the defense, and it was a bad game for them, missing the best DB on the league, and not getting any pressure with their front four.