Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Really interesting game. Both teams had some weaknesses exposed.

So many of you predicted it coming down to Parkey... it’s really unbelievable it ended the way it did.

You all are being too hard on a Trubisky. He did pretty well and showed a lot of guts and made some nice plays.

Trubinsky shined with 10 mins to go. Where was he the rest of the game?
I blame Nagy- For sure blame Parkey- blame 3rd down defense-

But for real, you guys came in here and ate a bunch of shit- All in good fun- I hope the Saints beat the motherfucking life out of the Eagles but I hope you come back if we play again and I hope you get gonorrhea.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It was a tough game. I feel for your guys, i thought we were going to lose. We will see you again. Horrible gut wrenching way to lose. SUCKS, but you have a great team. Here is my ahole comment, better you than me.

ALL good- we lost- You guys made it fun here for a bit- now fuck off and let us cry about it

Osker

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Fair enough, logging off but not before I say you have a great team thanks for getting us to NO.

See you next year.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a tough game. I feel for your guys, i thought we were going to lose. We will see you again. Horrible gut wrenching way to lose. SUCKS, but you have a great team. Here is my ahole comment, better you than me.

Your offense isn’t potent and your “magic” defense choked on the final eagles drive.

It’s not complicated if you’re able to understand.

Fair enough, logging off but not before I say you have a great team thanks for getting us to NO.

See you next year.

Thanks for your kind words and classy sportsmanship. Sorry that most of the mouth breathing meatballs here don't know what this game is about.