Good Season

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I know most of you are acting like crazy people right now and it's all doom and gloom, but this team was said to be in a transitioning year when it started. Most felt they'd MAYBE win 8 games, MAYBE get 3rd place.

The offense isn't all the way there yet, but this offseason the Nagy scheme will get opened up more and the cast will get to learn it and how to play together even more.

Defense should be solid for awhile, just hope if Vic leaves they don't fall off to bad under a new guy.

This team was fun. The last few months, only Sundays felt worth having. Work was nothing more than counting down to the next Sunday.

They Beat the Lions twice, the Vikings twice and the Packers, throwing the later two teams out of the playoffs.

Parkey ended it on a shit note for sure, but once he is cut, we can forget all about him.

And as a massive movie buff, no more football means I can get back to watching more movies.

Hoping most of you can find some peace and see what amazing year this was. The rest of you can piss off! :)

See you next season!

NMBearFan

Liked Posts:
I hear ya, but sometimes you only get 1 shot to ride the lightning and that was this year.

A lot of things went right for us this season, no telling if that will happen again next year. I'm sure the Jaguars thought they be back this season too, one of the worst seasons they had, you just never know, missed opportunity today.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What kind of weasel idiot calls it a good season when you get upset on your home field on wildcard weekend?