This team is special

What?!?!

Liked Posts:
This team is special. Don’t know how next season will go, but they won’t be a one and done, something beautiful is brewing here. I can’t even be mad at how we lost, it’s just too fitting. I swear I was watching that kick in slow motion, just wasn’t meant to be.

Anyways, I like how Nagy compared this loss to the first game against the Packers...again, just too fitting. If they grow from this like they did since that game, then we might just finish the job next year.

Arrow is indeed pointing up folks, it hurts, but life goes on, onto next year, go Bears!!!!

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Special and they can’t beat the Eagles at home! You mean like the special olympics?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This team is special. Don’t know how next season will go, but they won’t be a one and done, something beautiful is brewing here. I can’t even be mad at how we lost, it’s just too fitting. I swear I was watching that kick in slow motion, just wasn’t meant to be.

Anyways, I like how Nagy compared this loss to the first game against the Packers...again, just too fitting. If they grow from this like they did since that game, then we might just finish the job next year.

Arrow is indeed pointing up folks, it hurts, but life goes on, onto next year, go Bears!!!!

the arrow is pointed up. But make no mistake about it, this team is a bunch of losers tonight. I hope they remember this if they ever taste the playoffs again. It shouldnt have come down to Parkey because he sucks a dick and has sucked a dick since being here. Why put that game in his hands? The blame is one Nagy and a scared offense-
Play with heart-

What?!?!

Liked Posts:
Special and they can’t beat the Eagles at home! You mean like the special olympics?

They actually showed they definitely CAN actually, better team didn’t win today because of another unlucky kick, it happens.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
They actually showed they definitely CAN actually, better team didn’t win today because of another unlucky kick, it happens.

No they didn’t, even the Defense wowed them to march downfield whenever they needed to in the second half. If Philly didn’t play the clock when having a lead, this wasn’t even close, they wanted to see if Chicago offense could get a lead, and when they did, they arched downfield again and scored. The offense was garbage and onde lucky drive at the end won’t change that, even if they had won it.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
It's not easy to get to the playoffs man. Nothing is promised...
- Fangio may be gone for a HC gig, and if so Donatell likely to follow him
- Never know what lies ahead in the way of injuries next season

...You have to believe we grow as an offense but you have to take advantage of these teams when you have them.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
After a gutless performance is probably not the best time to say a team is special.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Hate to say it, but this team is ripe for disappointment next year. Their schedule will be more difficult and they probably won't be as healthy as they were this season either. It will all come down to Mitch's development in year 2 in the Nagy system.

One thing is for certain: The Bears absolutely need to replace Jordan Howard with a more explosive RB next year. They need a Kareem Hunt without the character issues.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
It's not easy to get to the playoffs man. Nothing is promised...
- Fangio may be gone for a HC gig, and if so Donatell likely to follow him
- Never know what lies ahead in the way of injuries next season

...You have to believe we grow as an offense but you have to take advantage of these teams when you have them.

Most likely they won’t be back, next year’s schedule is tough, and teams now know how to play them. With this offense all you have to do is stop the run and with the defense only get rid of the ball quickly.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:

They are unlikely to make the playoffs next year.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins