Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get it, the landscape is not opulent green everywhere in the state, but to say it is just brown and drab and there are no trees tells me that you never really went to some of the beautiful places available to you.

Hell right there in the city you lived in for three years is a giant bosque filled with huge cottonwood trees and a river running through the middle of it all. Perfect place to ride a bike or take a dog for a walk on a beautiful day.

Some people just don't enjoy desert environments. I have spent some time there camping for geology classes. Bandelier National Monument is really cool too. Had a sow and cubs run by within 10 yards of me while there. There are some sweet travertine springs in NM as well.

Mitchapalooza

I get it, the landscape is not opulent green everywhere in the state, but to say it is just brown and drab and there are no trees tells me that you never really went to some of the beautiful places available to you.

Hell right there in the city you lived in for three years is a giant bosque filled with huge cottonwood trees and a river running through the middle of it all. Perfect place to ride a bike or take a dog for a walk on a beautiful day.

I don't have a problem with NM as a whole, just driving through it didn't seem to have anything to look at besides millions of cacti. I'm a fan of the desert though. Love Arizona.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Big Al let's have a hootenanny with you and all of your alts. I bet you can party like a banshee.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I would like to know one thing.

Was he asked to go on this show?
Or was this set up by one of his people, or the Bears, or whoever?

The answer will give me all I need to know about Coder Parkey

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
YOU HAD ONE JOB.

one-jobs-7.jpg
Great job weed out all the ones who have been saved by humanities exploits, of natural selection.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
NFL Rumors: Chargers signing new kicker days before game vs. Patriots

Every inch matters in playoff football, which perhaps could explain the Los Angeles Chargers' unorthodox transaction Thursday morning.

The Chargers are signing free agent kicker Nick Rose to their active roster just four days before their AFC Divisional Round matchup with the New England Patriots, ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Thursday.

Maybe the Charges saw what happened to Parkey and decided not to chance it.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The only way I feel better about the playoff loss is if we "Fire Cody Parkey"

He sucks, is not worth the $$$ and we will never, ever, feel good about this guy moving forward.

I dont care about how he feels, dont care how much the salary cap hit is, dont care who replaces him, dont care how it was "tipped"... None of that. I just want him to go away.

He sucks, will always suck and he is the only problem with the whole season for me... As a STH since 2002, he is my only complaint and hope we fire him soon. If not he will be heckled by the crowd until he is... HE IS A FUCKING LOSER!!

This is my 1st post since watching the game live at Soldier Field and I am still totally pissed at him.. Fuck his pity party!! Rant over...

Toast88

Liked Posts:
nfl rumors: Chargers signing new kicker days before game vs. Patriots

every inch matters in playoff football, which perhaps could explain the los angeles chargers' unorthodox transaction thursday morning.

The chargers are signing free agent kicker nick rose to their active roster just four days before their afc divisional round matchup with the new england patriots, espn's adam schefter reported thursday.

Maybe the charges saw what happened to parkey and decided not to chance it.

But there are no decent kickers out on the streeeeeetsss!!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Folks, we may find out replacement for Parkey at this event.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lmao at Goose Island inviting Parkey to the event.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Concerning the Goose Island guy’s comments, the Today Show, and national pundits:

I like how Parkey defenders everywhere keep pulling “the ball was tipped,” like it’s some type of trump card.

He did what he always does on that kick—hit the upright. He’s bad at his job. It’s undeniable.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Ain’t nobody going to make that in the snow.

I’d be psyched if it was clear weather—there’d probably be quite a few winners.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Cody Parkey will be more famous for missing the kick. If he was to make it, he is lost in history of all the kickers who had game winning kicks.

Bill Buckner was a DAMN good baseball player. No one remembers that though. They only remember the ball between the legs.