Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Don't know what that even means, but Alshons play was not in the end zone, and wasn't a win or lose play. They still needed to get that into the end zone. It's not like he dropped the game winner. Yah, he blew any further chance they had but these are two completely different situations, and it seems to me like your just trying to stir up a race debate

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No doubt there is a racial element to the need to redeem Cody Parkey.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Even Parkey defenders have to roll their eyes over the Today Show hosts saying, “I know they have MVP, but they need MHP, Most Honorable Player, and that would be Cody Parkey.”

Excuse me while I go vomit.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Don't know what that even means, but Alshons play was not in the end zone, and wasn't a win or lose play. They still needed to get that into the end zone. It's not like he dropped the game winner. Yah, he blew any further chance they had but these are two completely different situations, and it seems to me like your just trying to stir up a race debate

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The drop no-doubt weighs heavily on Jeffery’s heart, but I agree that it’s not like the Parkey kick in any way.

The closest Alshon could’ve gotten to a Parkey situation would’ve been if the Saints led by less than 6, there’s no time on the clock, and Alshon drops a wide-open catch in the endzone. Even that’s not 1-1 because no one would’ve known at the beginning of the play that Alshon would be open. Everyone knew leading up to the kick that it was a gimme for most kickers.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Notice how all the white women in the media who adored pathetic failure Cody Parkey aren't nearly as sympathetic to Alshon Jeffery.

I agree. It's bizarre how much attention "Putrid" Parkey's miss received from people who are not even really big football fans.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
My man you've made 25,000 posts on a Chicago Bears forum. Quit pretending you are above caring about this stuff, you are only fooling yourself.

Actually I've made 25,000 posts on a Chicago Sports Forum that also has off topic forums.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Notice how all the white women in the media who adored pathetic failure Cody Parkey aren't nearly as sympathetic to Alshon Jeffery.

Its amazing how this one sentence encapsulates everything that is bad about CCS.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Why? It happens to be true and I agree 100% with this comment.

1) only tangentially-related to football
2) misogynistic
3) racist
4) assumes women know who Alshon Jeffery is
5) completely baseless

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I see your true colors shining through.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Wait, ya'll are serious that Cody Parkey really went on the today show? What do they like losers on the today show or something, lol what a bunch of jerkoffs. What's the point in inviting some busta ass loser kicker, haha. That show must suck more D than Anderson Cooper.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
After the miss, Alshon Jefferies stayed on the ground for almost 1 minute. And he seemed to be in tears on the sidelines. He even apologized to his teammates and Philidelphia fans. What did Cody Parkey do?? He didn't have a care in the World after his miss.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
JJ Stankevitz

@JJStankevitz
Matt Nagy on Cody Parkey's Today show appearance:

"We and not a me thing. We always talk as a team, we win as a team and lose as a team. I didn’t necessarily think that was too much of a we thing."

12:49 PM - Jan 14, 2019