Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
How about the guy PRACTICED and bothered to put in the work to live up to his contract? Instead he complains about fucking traffic. Its unreal that he's getting all this cover. The guy took the money from the Bears and ran, not giving a fuck the whole way.

I dont think he feels terrible at all. He got his money, even if he's cut (which he will be). His last fuck you will be a nice $4m cap hit on the way out. He just knew the only way he leaves that locker room alive is if he cowers in weakness. He knows he never steps foot in that stadium again what does he care. All it takes is an hour or so of crocodile tears then he's home free.

I hope this follows him for life in every airport and restaurant the guy goes to. The more I think about this the more I realize the con he pulled.

You pretty much nailed it. I wonder what went through Parkey's mind before that kick. "I'm going to nail this shit" or "This could be my last kick in the NFL."

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
"I thought I hit a great ball and was trying to play the wind," Parkey said. "There's really no answer to it. I didn't make it. I take that loss on me. The sun is going to shine tomorrow, but unfortunately this one is going to sting for a while."

What a total fucking loser this guy is, yeah I really thought I hit a great kick, sun will shine tomorrow. Go fuck yourself Parkey, god this guy is a total fucking loser.

swz01

Liked Posts:
"I thought I hit a great ball and was trying to play the wind," Parkey said. "There's really no answer to it. I didn't make it. I take that loss on me. The sun is going to shine tomorrow, but unfortunately this one is going to sting for a while."

What a total fucking loser this guy is, yeah I really thought I hit a great kick, sun will shine tomorrow. Go fuck yourself Parkey, god this guy is a total fucking loser.

The sun is going to shine and the millions are going to keep rolling in, no matter how poorly he performs. That guy should buy his agent a really nice present.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
This kicker thing really is a bad situation for the Bears going forward.
You all can forget about the Gould returning dream. Or any other high priced FA for that matter. Pace has a tight cap situation for next year and will not be using $9 mill ($5 mill dead and $4 mill for a new guy).
Drafting a low cost kicker probably isn’t in the cards.
Bringing in a group of unemployed cheap bums will be the likely scenario, and will lead to a never ending distracting media circus.
Pace rolled the dice big time on this Parkey guy and crapped out.
This is a big mess. Going to be interesting to see what path Pace takes on this.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
You all can forget about the Gould returning dream. Or any other high priced FA for that matter. Pace has a tight cap situation for next year and will not be using $9 mill ($5 mill dead and $4 mill for a new guy).
Bringing in a group of unemployed cheap bums will be the likely scenario, and will lead to a never ending distracting media circus.
This is a big mess. Going to be interesting to see what path Pace takes on this.

Yeah but something about the cheap bum that handles the pressure of fighting for his job every day in camp seems to at least make the guy reliable. Bears would be playing next week had they gone that route and found a gamer.

Toast88

Liked Posts:

Yup. Look for the Bears to draft a kicker in the 6th/7th this year, or bring in a rookie free agent and try out a bunch of vet minimums.

It's a necessary evil at this point. You can't bring Parkey back. You just can't. Pace will lose the very goodwill and credibility that he gained with hiring Nagy and the run to the playoffs. An entire fanbase against you isn't a small thing.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Only reprieve the Bears might get is for Parkey to take a paycut to lower his cap hit so they can give extensions to Amos or Callahan. They certainly cannot afford to cut him due to being cap fucked unless they cut Long and Trevathan. Even though Pace did a pretty good job last offseason, the only downside was he put the club in a situation where they have no roster flexibility whatsoever for the foreseeable future.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Parkey 73% at Soldier Field and everybody else 94% at Soldier Field.

Parkey's first kick didn't make it by much, so he put more leg into the second kick and was obviously inaccurate.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
43 yards is 43 yards. If he's worried about enough leg for that...

weaponx24

DA BEARS!
Liked Posts:
Fuck Cody Parkey. You have one job. Not reading defenses. Not tackling. Not running or catching the football. When your numbers called you are expected to execute it flawlessly. Time and time again this past season you didn’t. You obviously never corrected whatever problem you had with your mechanics. I have zero sympathy for you. Your ass deserves to be cut.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Did anyone find out Cody Parker's address yet? I think he lives in the Chicago suburbs??

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Did anyone find out Cody Parker's address yet? I think he lives in the Chicago suburbs??

Nah, man. None of that. Come on.

For his own safety, Parkey's gotta get out of Chicago, man. There's no way he can show his face in the area. If he shows up for training camp, there's going to be a fucking riot.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
The Cody Parkey defense this morning is ridiculous. I thought I was over it but reading reddit and shit is just getting me pissed off again. It's all deflecting to "if the offense did more" if the defense did more" " it was deflected so its not his fault". That guys fingertip barely grazes the ball didnt change shit yet people all over the internet are using it to excuse Parkey.

The fact of the matter is NFL games are almost always close 1 score games. The rest of the team played well enough to win and put Parkey in position for what should be an easy game winning field goal. And he fucked it up. He's the second highest paid kicker in the league for some reason and deserves the hate being thrown his way. He had one job and cost us a playoff run. Fuck Cody Parkey and his feelings.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
I don't know how people can defend the guy. He is one of the highest paid kickers in the league and only made 76.7% of field goals. That is a disgrace. An undrafted rookie could've done better. Just look at Yes, the death threats are insane and are not acceptable. However, he had one job and that was to kick a football. He should've been cut after the Lions game, but he wasn't and now it bit us in the ass. There is just no way you can bring the guy back. He will be booed at training camp and every single game relentlessly for the rest of his Bears career.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Fuck you Cody Parkey, that is the last time I will ever utter your name because I know sure as hell your stupid fucking un-clutch ass will be gone.