Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe it was a way to spend quality alone time with his family, maybe they like taking long car trips. Perhaps they wanted to do some stops along the way.

Assuming he was heading to his hometown of Jupiter, FL that is a 19 hour drive from Chicago. Have you ever been on a 19hr car ride? It's god awful.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe it was a way to spend quality alone time with his family, maybe they like taking long car trips. Perhaps they wanted to do some stops along the way.

Did you take a nap or something? You are such a nicer poster when you are not following me around calling me ****ing names. Keep it up!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Assuming he was heading to his hometown of Jupiter, FL that is a 19 hour drive from Chicago. Have you ever been on a 19hr car ride? It's god awful.

Not if you have a self-driving Tesla with spotify and netflix.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Nagy: “BE OBSESSED”
Parkey: “Football is what I do it’s not who I am”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Army is what I do, but it doesn't make me a soldier. That's pretty much what I got from that ... Football is what I do, but it doesn't make me a footbll player.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
If he didnt miss so many kicks this year his apology would be acceptable, but he's been inaccurate all season.
Still wondering what Pace saw in him.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I used to have to drive from Oklahoma to NY 3x a year.

I drive but it's not who I am

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I have this feeling that Pace was part of this interview set up. The Bears are in a really bad spot with him and cutting him puts them in worse cap position next year as it is a negative $1million cap savings.

This could be a measured move by Pace to gauge fan reactions and to perhaps build sympathy for him in order to attempt to keep him around.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Coder Parkey Today Show Takeaways

I have this feeling that Pace was part of this interview set up. The Bears are in a really bad spot with him and cutting him puts them in worse cap position next year as it is a negative $1million cap savings.

This could be a measured move by Pace to gauge fan reactions and to perhaps build sympathy for him in order to attempt to keep him around.

I haven’t seen a single bears fan react positively to this BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

no problem with this, she wants some alone time other than talking to him 0n a 3 hour flight. I guess some men would not know how to talk to (or listen to) a woman for 19 straight hours

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If he didnt miss so many kicks this year his apology would be acceptable, but he's been inaccurate all season.
Still wondering what Pace saw in him.

What pace saw in him?

2014---he was 32 for 36 and 4-4 from 50+
2015----only 3 games but 3 for 4
2016---20 for 25. All his misses were from 40-49 yds
2017---21 for 23

He also made made the pro bowl so that's what Pace saw in him. It's not like he knew he was gonna be so bad cause he can only go off of what he has seen.

Speed

Liked Posts:
The only thing that'll endear to Bears fans at this point is restructuring that contract.