Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
103 kickers 103 misses.
The meatballs need to shut the fuck up...
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The "meatballs" arn't getting paid millions now, are they? They poor guys just want to win the trip so see a NFL game next year. At least they tried. While you sit on your couch and open a bag of potato chips.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I heard they didn't allow anyone with soccer or rugby kicking experience. If true that's BS.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I had to gif this attempt:

QbZ1aZp.gif

Denim Chicken

Liked Posts:
I for one am shocked, SHOCKED, that a bunch of people who spend 0% of their lives kicking field goals missed every attempt on a snowy, wet, slippery field.

Vindication for Cody Parkey at last

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I heard they didn't allow anyone with soccer or rugby kicking experience. If true that's BS.

How would they know? I guess if the people are dumb enough to go up and tell them they have soccer or rugby experience then that's on them but i know i wouldn't.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Parkey seems like a nice family guy.

He’s a bad kicker. I don’t want him on this team.

And I don’t buy this national media narrative that’s popped up about how I should feel sorry for him. I don’t. I just don’t. He’s bad at his job, and what should happen to him is what should happen to anyone who’s bad at their job—He should be fired.

I’m not going to be made to feel bad about thinking that way.

Bears fans booed him afterward. They booed him. They didn’t throw batteries at him. They didn’t slash his tires. They booed him.

Guess what? He deserves to be booed.

What was the point of this media appearance? To gain sympathy? If so, fuck off.
Yeah Pretty much

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
103 kickers 103 misses.

The meatballs need to shut the fuck up...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You are absolutely right.

I remember that one of my relatives went in for a simple surgery but died on the operating table.

The whole family was upset and blamed the surgeon for the death.

However; every single member of our family tried to perform the operation and the patient died.

We soon figured out that we were just being a bunch of meatballs and decided to shut the fuck up.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I'm still trying to understand why anyone would fucking defend Cody Parkey.

When you think about NFL players, for instance a DB, they have to read offenses, read the QB, play the receiver, play the route, react to the receiver, react to the pass, and keep up with physically gifted receivers, just to hopefully stop a reception. Tackles have to understand the bklocking scheme, understand the play call, make the correct first step, react to stunts, blitzes, maintain pad level, understand techniques, etc... All while trying to stop a physically gifted defensive player from getting to the QB or to a RB on a hand off. I could go on and on. But every player on a football team has an extremely complicated and physically demanding battle on every play. QB's, LB,s RB's, WR's.... All have to read, react, and compete on every play.

A kicker?

All he has to do is fucking kick a ball. Put his fucking head down, and kick a fucking ball.

No scheme, no reading alignments, no caring whether the DB is playing inside or outside leverage, no battling another man one on one. All he has to do is fucking kick a stupid fucking ball. Whether you or me or any other non-kicker can do it is a stupid fucking argument and irrelevant. He was PAID to do it. He is supposed to be the expert. He is supposed to be worth his contract.

Parkey was paid more than ~90% of the players on our team and likely more than any of you will make in your life just to kick a fucking ball.

Fuck him and fuck anyone defending him.

With that, you also have to hold Pace accountable for not replacing him.

I repeatedly noted how shitty of a QB Cutler was, but it's not his fault some dumb ass keeps paying him and trotting him out there. We did the same with Parkey.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like the effort is out there to make people for bad for him. This is bullshit.

*HES GETTING DEATH THREATS!
People say dumb shit on social media all the time. A few randoms who say they wish he was dead in the heat of the moment are not death threats. He's a public figure and in 2019 public figures have to deal with it.

*IT GOT BLOCKED
Would've missed by even more

*HE STAYED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND FACE THE MEDIA
The same media that is now begging us to feel sorry for this guy. All part of the game.

*THE BEARS LOST THE GAME BECAUSE OF <NAGY/MITCH/DEFENSE>
The lens through which you view those "failures" is entirely dictated by Parkey. If the Bears win the defense did a great job holding the Eagles to 16! Mitch was a hero in the fourth! Nagy had the right plays when they needed em! ...but the reason you don't feel that way is Parkey. Parkey lost them the game.

*HE SAID HE FEELS BAD
He should be legitimately depressed and like a total failure.

I bet some of you think that last bit is harsh. That he's a total failure and deserves to feel like total shit. It's not.

Cody Parkey is the 2nd highest paid kicker in the NFL.
Cody Parkey was too lazy to be bothered to practice kicking at Soldier Field until it became front page news.
Cody Parkey was a problem all year and he never got better and never looked inward (until now).

He deserves all that he is getting. Yes, including the fake death threats. He deserves to be made a pariah, a scapegoat and an all time hated Chicago figure. The fact he will never be welcome in Chicago ever again is 100% acceptable. He took this job, he took this massive salary and flat out did not put the work in to live up to it. But he's still gonna get that money

Nothing should happen physically to him or his family of course. But the feeling of aloneness and of being universally hated is well deserved. He is not a good person, a nice guy, a stand-up dude and NOTHING he has done should make you respect him. It is OK to hate Cody Parkey. Do not let the media make you feel bad about it.

I agree, don't know why the media is like trying to make everyone feel sorry for him or soften the blow to his emotions and feelings.....just a bunch of BS.

Hoping he's gone before next season or at least Pace brings in a another kicker for training camp competition etc....

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Cody Parkey challenge fails

[video=youtube_share;lrHA9IwaB1Q]https://youtu.be/lrHA9IwaB1Q[/video]

cobra302

Liked Posts:
When the Eagles called time out to ic

cobra302

Liked Posts:
To ice him, I knew he’d miss the next try

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Did they throw astroturf out there, spray it down with water and let it freeze?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Fucking stupid shit. Take FGs away from football and call the game gridiron.

Fuck kickers, they aren’t gridiron players.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Why the hell are morons using this challenge as some kind of vindication for Parkey? Parkey wouldn't have been able to make that kick either. He actually missed a 43 yarder in as perfect conditions as you get at Soldier Field remember? Thats why there was a challenge in the first place. Repeating his kick from the game he would have kicked it straight into the fence. But sure let 100 people, who many of have never kicked a football before, try doing it on a slippery frozen surface to make us appreciate the greatness of Cody Parkey.

At this point it feels like everyone is just trolling us Bears fans and using him to rub salt in the wound. I've never seen this kind of outpouring of empathy for a kicker that blew a big game before.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Why the hell are morons using this challenge as some kind of vindication for Parkey? Parkey wouldn't have been able to make that kick either. He actually missed a 43 yarder in as perfect conditions as you get at Soldier Field remember? Thats why there was a challenge in the first place. Repeating his kick from the game he would have kicked it straight into the fence. But sure let 100 people, who many of have never kicked a football before, try doing it on a slippery frozen surface to make us appreciate the greatness of Cody Parkey.

At this point it feels like everyone is just trolling us Bears fans and using him to rub salt in the wound. I've never seen this kind of outpouring of empathy for a kicker that blew a big game before.

No doubt, these fucking meatball Cody Parkey dick riders are hilarious. Cody Parkey would've fucking missed the fuck outta that kick too. I would bet my life on it.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
That Fenwick dude had a strong leg and if it wasn't for the snow and ice he probably would've nailed it (unlike Cody Parkey)