Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 22 of 377

Thread: Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Wellington NZ
    Posts
    1,321

    Default Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

    Seems like the effort is out there to make people for bad for him. This is bullshit.

    *HES GETTING DEATH THREATS!
    People say dumb shit on social media all the time. A few randoms who say they wish he was dead in the heat of the moment are not death threats. He's a public figure and in 2019 public figures have to deal with it.

    *IT GOT BLOCKED
    Would've missed by even more

    *HE STAYED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND FACE THE MEDIA
    The same media that is now begging us to feel sorry for this guy. All part of the game.

    *THE BEARS LOST THE GAME BECAUSE OF <NAGY/MITCH/DEFENSE>
    The lens through which you view those "failures" is entirely dictated by Parkey. If the Bears win the defense did a great job holding the Eagles to 16! Mitch was a hero in the fourth! Nagy had the right plays when they needed em! ...but the reason you don't feel that way is Parkey. Parkey lost them the game.

    *HE SAID HE FEELS BAD
    He should be legitimately depressed and like a total failure.

    I bet some of you think that last bit is harsh. That he's a total failure and deserves to feel like total shit. It's not.

    Cody Parkey is the 2nd highest paid kicker in the NFL.
    Cody Parkey was too lazy to be bothered to practice kicking at Soldier Field until it became front page news.
    Cody Parkey was a problem all year and he never got better and never looked inward (until now).

    He deserves all that he is getting. Yes, including the fake death threats. He deserves to be made a pariah, a scapegoat and an all time hated Chicago figure. The fact he will never be welcome in Chicago ever again is 100% acceptable. He took this job, he took this massive salary and flat out did not put the work in to live up to it. But he's still gonna get that money

    Nothing should happen physically to him or his family of course. But the feeling of aloneness and of being universally hated is well deserved. He is not a good person, a nice guy, a stand-up dude and NOTHING he has done should make you respect him. It is OK to hate Cody Parkey. Do not let the media make you feel bad about it.

  2. #2
    All-Star Bears4Ever_34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,972

    Default

    I don't feel sorry for him. He's a millionaire, and he's paid to do a job that should not have been that difficult today.

    It'd be one thing if he missed a couple of 50 yarders or kicks where the wind was blowing like crazy, but the weather was not a factor today, and the kicks he attempted were chip shots by NFL standards. Make the fucking kick and the Bears advance.

    It would also be different if this was only a one time thing. But you can't feel sorry for a guy that continues to miss these types of kicks all year.

    That said, death threats, however real or not, should never be uttered because that makes you a piece of shit and an awful person. It's a game at the end of the day. It sucks, but life goes on.

  3. #3
    All-Star bamainatlanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cumming
    Posts
    11,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnSUG View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seems like the effort is out there to make people for bad for him. This is bullshit.

    *HES GETTING DEATH THREATS!
    People say dumb shit on social media all the time. A few randoms who say they wish he was dead in the heat of the moment are not death threats. He's a public figure and in 2019 public figures have to deal with it.

    *IT GOT BLOCKED
    Would've missed by even more

    *HE STAYED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND FACE THE MEDIA
    The same media that is now begging us to feel sorry for this guy. All part of the game.

    *THE BEARS LOST THE GAME BECAUSE OF <NAGY/MITCH/DEFENSE>
    The lens through which you view those "failures" is entirely dictated by Parkey. If the Bears win the defense did a great job holding the Eagles to 16! Mitch was a hero in the fourth! Nagy had the right plays when they needed em! ...but the reason you don't feel that way is Parkey. Parkey lost them the game.

    *HE SAID HE FEELS BAD
    He should be legitimately depressed and like a total failure.

    I bet some of you think that last bit is harsh. That he's a total failure and deserves to feel like total shit. It's not.

    Cody Parkey is the 2nd highest paid kicker in the NFL.
    Cody Parkey was too lazy to be bothered to practice kicking at Soldier Field until it became front page news.
    Cody Parkey was a problem all year and he never got better and never looked inward (until now).

    He deserves all that he is getting. Yes, including the fake death threats. He deserves to be made a pariah, a scapegoat and an all time hated Chicago figure. The fact he will never be welcome in Chicago ever again is 100% acceptable. He took this job, he took this massive salary and flat out did not put the work in to live up to it. But he's still gonna get that money

    Nothing should happen physically to him or his family of course. But the feeling of aloneness and of being universally hated is well deserved. He is not a good person, a nice guy, a stand-up dude and NOTHING he has done should make you respect him. It is OK to hate Cody Parkey. Do not let the media make you feel bad about it.
    Fuck him for the moment. But move on. I'll feel better once he's cut

  4. #4
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,182

    Default

    It doesn't matter at this point. Getting mad at him is wasted energy.

    get mad if he's our kicker again next season

  5. #5
    CCS HoF: Class of 2014 HeHateMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    slums of shaolin
    Posts
    27,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnSUG View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seems like the effort is out there to make people for bad for him. This is bullshit.

    *HES GETTING DEATH THREATS!
    People say dumb shit on social media all the time. A few randoms who say they wish he was dead in the heat of the moment are not death threats. He's a public figure and in 2019 public figures have to deal with it.

    *IT GOT BLOCKED
    Would've missed by even more

    *HE STAYED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND FACE THE MEDIA
    The same media that is now begging us to feel sorry for this guy. All part of the game.

    *THE BEARS LOST THE GAME BECAUSE OF <NAGY/MITCH/DEFENSE>
    The lens through which you view those "failures" is entirely dictated by Parkey. If the Bears win the defense did a great job holding the Eagles to 16! Mitch was a hero in the fourth! Nagy had the right plays when they needed em! ...but the reason you don't feel that way is Parkey. Parkey lost them the game.

    *HE SAID HE FEELS BAD
    He should be legitimately depressed and like a total failure.

    I bet some of you think that last bit is harsh. That he's a total failure and deserves to feel like total shit. It's not.

    Cody Parkey is the 2nd highest paid kicker in the NFL.
    Cody Parkey was too lazy to be bothered to practice kicking at Soldier Field until it became front page news.
    Cody Parkey was a problem all year and he never got better and never looked inward (until now).

    He deserves all that he is getting. Yes, including the fake death threats. He deserves to be made a pariah, a scapegoat and an all time hated Chicago figure. The fact he will never be welcome in Chicago ever again is 100% acceptable. He took this job, he took this massive salary and flat out did not put the work in to live up to it. But he's still gonna get that money

    Nothing should happen physically to him or his family of course. But the feeling of aloneness and of being universally hated is well deserved. He is not a good person, a nice guy, a stand-up dude and NOTHING he has done should make you respect him. It is OK to hate Cody Parkey. Do not let the media make you feel bad about it.
    Arent u the guy that posted that u were sorry the nazis didnt murder MORE Jews in ww2?

  6. #6
    CCS Donator MarylandBear111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,313

    Default

    not sure many people are on the "go easy on Parkey" bus.
    I want to hear about how he is cut tomorrow or I will seriously consider how much time I invest in this god damned team. 46 years!

  7. #7
    CCS Donator MarylandBear111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arent u the guy that posted that u were sorry the nazis didnt murder MORE Jews in ww2?
    this one escalated quickly

    HHM, how were your steak and cheeses? mine sucked. we sous vidededededed for 4 hours and used sandwich onion buns. but they sucked

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnSUG View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cody Parkey is the 2nd highest paid kicker in the NFL.
    Cody Parkey was too lazy to be bothered to practice kicking at Soldier Field until it became front page news.
    Cody Parkey was a problem all year and he never got better and never looked inward (until now).

    He deserves all that he is getting.
    He doesn't deserve 100% of the blame and I don't understand why you guys don't see that...

    Nagy kept him on after his kicking problems were well known.
    Trubisky played like shit for 2.5 quarters.
    Offense sucked.
    Stop putting 100% of the blame on Parkey. Jesus

  9. #9
    All-Star halftime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,756

    Default

    We have had a few of our own on this board wish him, his wife and kids death.

    Sadly, there are low life POS Bears fans too...but every fan base has them.
    Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it. - George Halas

  10. #10
    CCS Donator MarylandBear111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFanSince87 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He doesn't deserve 100% of the blame and I don't understand why you guys don't see that...

    Nagy kept him on after his kicking problems were well known.
    Trubisky played like shit for 2.5 quarters.
    Offense sucked.
    Stop putting 100% of the blame on Parkey. Jesus
    okay Mrs. Parkey

  11. #11
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Wellington NZ
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFanSince87 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He doesn't deserve 100% of the blame and I don't understand why you guys don't see that...

    Nagy kept him on after his kicking problems were well known.
    Trubisky played like shit for 2.5 quarters.
    Offense sucked.
    Stop putting 100% of the blame on Parkey. Jesus
    Nagy kept him because he had to for financial reasons.

  12. #12
    All-Star SiDe WaYs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Berwyn
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFanSince87 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He doesn't deserve 100% of the blame and I don't understand why you guys don't see that...

    Nagy kept him on after his kicking problems were well known.
    Trubisky played like shit for 2.5 quarters.
    Offense sucked.
    Stop putting 100% of the blame on Parkey. Jesus
    Fuck Parkey. He fucked up. He has one god damn job. You related to him? Whatever itís over. Fuck you and him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Rookie evansanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    28

    Default

    6 kicks in 17 games isn't a big deal for a younger kicker like Parkey. He was mostly automatic outside the Detroit Lions game earlier in the season. I say we bring him in to preseason at the very least. Playing with house money at this point.

  14. #14
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Wellington NZ
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halftime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have had a few of our own on this board wish him, his wife and kids death.

    Sadly, there are low life POS Bears fans too...but every fan base has them.
    I think he only has a dog. If anyone lays a finger on Cody Parkey's dog I'll go full CSI: Wellington to find the culprit and bring them to justice.

    But still, fuck Parkey. I am fine with the fact he will have to sell his house and deal constantly for the rest of his life with Bears all over the world recognizing him in public and making him feel terrible. As long as they don't physically assault him (and even then, not much sympathy).

  15. #15
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evansanity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    6 kicks in 17 games isn't a big deal for a younger kicker like Parkey. He was mostly automatic outside the Detroit Lions game earlier in the season. I say we bring him in to preseason at the very least. Playing with house money at this point.
    I just don't think he can make it in this town after this epic fail of a season.

    His story reminds me of Chris Conte's.

  16. #16
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Wellington NZ
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evansanity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    6 kicks in 17 games isn't a big deal for a younger kicker like Parkey. He was mostly automatic outside the Detroit Lions game earlier in the season. I say we bring him in to preseason at the very least. Playing with house money at this point.
    He cant be around the team anymore. There are guys in that locker room who want him dead. He's gone, he may stay on the team officially unitl 6/1 (they save $1m against the cap waiting til then to cut him) but he won't be welcome at facilities or anything. Shit, he's not welcome in or around Chicago.

  17. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarylandBear111 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okay Mrs. Parkey
    Okay, Mr. I'm blind to obvious things because I can't think. Grow up.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnSUG View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nagy kept him because he had to for financial reasons.
    You accept the loss and move on. Everyone knew Parkey couldn't be relied on. They could've looked elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiDe WaYs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fuck Parkey. He fucked up. He has one god damn job. You related to him? Whatever it’s over. Fuck you and him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because I can see it's not all Parkey's fault I'm a relative/wife to him. Some of you really need to grow up.

  18. #18
    All-Star bamainatlanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cumming
    Posts
    11,160

    Default

    He missed a FG in the 2013 AU vs FSU title game that would have put the game out of reach for FSU. Dude isn't clutch.

  19. #19
    CCS HoF: Class of 2014 HeHateMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    slums of shaolin
    Posts
    27,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarylandBear111 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this one escalated quickly

    HHM, how were your steak and cheeses? mine sucked. we sous vidededededed for 4 hours and used sandwich onion buns. but they sucked
    Amazing. Next time add 32 hours to the sous vide stage. My French bread sucked tho. Not soft enuff I had fillings sliding out like dicks in vick ashely's mom's *****.

  20. #20
    All-Star halftime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnSUG View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think he only has a dog. If anyone lays a finger on Cody Parkey's dog I'll go full CSI: Wellington to find the culprit and bring them to justice.

    But still, fuck Parkey. I am fine with the fact he will have to sell his house and deal constantly for the rest of his life with Bears all over the world recognizing him in public and making him feel terrible. As long as they don't physically assault him (and even then, not much sympathy).
    I'd be surprised if he's here next year, so I don't know what it matters. I know some people think the money alone will keep him on the roster. But I think the pressure will be on Pace, not only from fans & media, but I'm almost certain there's numerous players that do not want him back next year. Pace will have to respect that.
    Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it. - George Halas

  21. #21
    CCS Donator MarylandBear111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Amazing. Next time add 32 hours to the sous vide stage. My French bread sucked tho. Not soft enuff I had fillings sliding out like dicks in vick ashely's mom's *****.
    32 hours? hole E sheet! Did they crumble when you took them out of the bag? Did you pan fry them too?

  22. #22
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Hes Chicagos new Steve Bartman of the Cubs infamy!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •