Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Seems like the effort is out there to make people for bad for him. This is bullshit.

*HES GETTING DEATH THREATS!
People say dumb shit on social media all the time. A few randoms who say they wish he was dead in the heat of the moment are not death threats. He's a public figure and in 2019 public figures have to deal with it.

*IT GOT BLOCKED
Would've missed by even more

*HE STAYED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND FACE THE MEDIA
The same media that is now begging us to feel sorry for this guy. All part of the game.

*THE BEARS LOST THE GAME BECAUSE OF <NAGY/MITCH/DEFENSE>
The lens through which you view those "failures" is entirely dictated by Parkey. If the Bears win the defense did a great job holding the Eagles to 16! Mitch was a hero in the fourth! Nagy had the right plays when they needed em! ...but the reason you don't feel that way is Parkey. Parkey lost them the game.

*HE SAID HE FEELS BAD
He should be legitimately depressed and like a total failure.

I bet some of you think that last bit is harsh. That he's a total failure and deserves to feel like total shit. It's not.

Cody Parkey is the 2nd highest paid kicker in the NFL.
Cody Parkey was too lazy to be bothered to practice kicking at Soldier Field until it became front page news.
Cody Parkey was a problem all year and he never got better and never looked inward (until now).

He deserves all that he is getting. Yes, including the fake death threats. He deserves to be made a pariah, a scapegoat and an all time hated Chicago figure. The fact he will never be welcome in Chicago ever again is 100% acceptable. He took this job, he took this massive salary and flat out did not put the work in to live up to it. But he's still gonna get that money

Nothing should happen physically to him or his family of course. But the feeling of aloneness and of being universally hated is well deserved. He is not a good person, a nice guy, a stand-up dude and NOTHING he has done should make you respect him. It is OK to hate Cody Parkey. Do not let the media make you feel bad about it.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I don't feel sorry for him. He's a millionaire, and he's paid to do a job that should not have been that difficult today.

It'd be one thing if he missed a couple of 50 yarders or kicks where the wind was blowing like crazy, but the weather was not a factor today, and the kicks he attempted were chip shots by NFL standards. Make the fucking kick and the Bears advance.

It would also be different if this was only a one time thing. But you can't feel sorry for a guy that continues to miss these types of kicks all year.

That said, death threats, however real or not, should never be uttered because that makes you a piece of shit and an awful person. It's a game at the end of the day. It sucks, but life goes on.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seems like the effort is out there to make people for bad for him. This is bullshit.

People say dumb shit on social media all the time. A few randoms who say they wish he was dead in the heat of the moment are not death threats. He's a public figure and in 2019 public figures have to deal with it.

*IT GOT BLOCKED

The same media that is now begging us to feel sorry for this guy. All part of the game.

The lens through which you view those "failures" is entirely dictated by Parkey. If the Bears win the defense did a great job holding the Eagles to 16! Mitch was a hero in the fourth! Nagy had the right plays when they needed em! ...but the reason you don't feel that way is Parkey. Parkey lost them the game.

*HE SAID HE FEELS BAD

I bet some of you think that last bit is harsh. That he's a total failure and deserves to feel like total shit. It's not.

Cody Parkey was too lazy to be bothered to practice kicking at Soldier Field until it became front page news.
Cody Parkey was a problem all year and he never got better and never looked inward (until now).

He deserves all that he is getting. Yes, including the fake death threats. He deserves to be made a pariah, a scapegoat and an all time hated Chicago figure. The fact he will never be welcome in Chicago ever again is 100% acceptable. He took this job, he took this massive salary and flat out did not put the work in to live up to it. But he's still gonna get that money

Nothing should happen physically to him or his family of course. But the feeling of aloneness and of being universally hated is well deserved. He is not a good person, a nice guy, a stand-up dude and NOTHING he has done should make you respect him. It is OK to hate Cody Parkey. Do not let the media make you feel bad about it.

Fuck him for the moment. But move on. I'll feel better once he's cut

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter at this point. Getting mad at him is wasted energy.

get mad if he's our kicker again next season

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

*IT GOT BLOCKED

*HE SAID HE FEELS BAD

Arent u the guy that posted that u were sorry the nazis didnt murder MORE Jews in ww2?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
not sure many people are on the "go easy on Parkey" bus.
I want to hear about how he is cut tomorrow or I will seriously consider how much time I invest in this god damned team. 46 years!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Arent u the guy that posted that u were sorry the nazis didnt murder MORE Jews in ww2?
this one escalated quickly

HHM, how were your steak and cheeses? mine sucked. we sous vidededededed for 4 hours and used sandwich onion buns. but they sucked

BearsFanSince87

Liked Posts:

He deserves all that he is getting.
He doesn't deserve 100% of the blame and I don't understand why you guys don't see that...

Nagy kept him on after his kicking problems were well known.
Trubisky played like shit for 2.5 quarters.
Offense sucked.
Stop putting 100% of the blame on Parkey. Jesus

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
We have had a few of our own on this board wish him, his wife and kids death.

Sadly, there are low life POS Bears fans too...but every fan base has them.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He doesn't deserve 100% of the blame and I don't understand why you guys don't see that...

Offense sucked.

okay Mrs. Parkey

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:

Offense sucked.

Nagy kept him because he had to for financial reasons.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:

Offense sucked.

Fuck Parkey. He fucked up. He has one god damn job. You related to him? Whatever it’s over. Fuck you and him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
6 kicks in 17 games isn't a big deal for a younger kicker like Parkey. He was mostly automatic outside the Detroit Lions game earlier in the season. I say we bring him in to preseason at the very least. Playing with house money at this point.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
We have had a few of our own on this board wish him, his wife and kids death.

Sadly, there are low life POS Bears fans too...but every fan base has them.
I think he only has a dog. If anyone lays a finger on Cody Parkey's dog I'll go full CSI: Wellington to find the culprit and bring them to justice.

But still, fuck Parkey. I am fine with the fact he will have to sell his house and deal constantly for the rest of his life with Bears all over the world recognizing him in public and making him feel terrible. As long as they don't physically assault him (and even then, not much sympathy).

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
6 kicks in 17 games isn't a big deal for a younger kicker like Parkey. He was mostly automatic outside the Detroit Lions game earlier in the season. I say we bring him in to preseason at the very least. Playing with house money at this point.

I just don't think he can make it in this town after this epic fail of a season.

His story reminds me of Chris Conte's.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
He cant be around the team anymore. There are guys in that locker room who want him dead. He's gone, he may stay on the team officially unitl 6/1 (they save $1m against the cap waiting til then to cut him) but he won't be welcome at facilities or anything. Shit, he's not welcome in or around Chicago.

BearsFanSince87

Liked Posts:
okay Mrs. Parkey
Okay, Mr. I'm blind to obvious things because I can't think. Grow up.

Nagy kept him because he had to for financial reasons.
You accept the loss and move on. Everyone knew Parkey couldn't be relied on. They could've looked elsewhere.

Fuck Parkey. He fucked up. He has one god damn job. You related to him? Whatever it’s over. Fuck you and him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because I can see it's not all Parkey's fault I'm a relative/wife to him. Some of you really need to grow up.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He missed a FG in the 2013 AU vs FSU title game that would have put the game out of reach for FSU. Dude isn't clutch.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
this one escalated quickly

HHM, how were your steak and cheeses? mine sucked. we sous vidededededed for 4 hours and used sandwich onion buns. but they sucked

Amazing. Next time add 32 hours to the sous vide stage. My French bread sucked tho. Not soft enuff I had fillings sliding out like dicks in vick ashely's mom's *****.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I think he only has a dog. If anyone lays a finger on Cody Parkey's dog I'll go full CSI: Wellington to find the culprit and bring them to justice.

But still, fuck Parkey. I am fine with the fact he will have to sell his house and deal constantly for the rest of his life with Bears all over the world recognizing him in public and making him feel terrible. As long as they don't physically assault him (and even then, not much sympathy).

I'd be surprised if he's here next year, so I don't know what it matters. I know some people think the money alone will keep him on the roster. But I think the pressure will be on Pace, not only from fans & media, but I'm almost certain there's numerous players that do not want him back next year. Pace will have to respect that.