Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
What a dispicable man Putrid Parkey is. I liked Rex Ryans take on him. If hes still kicking next year for us, I hope he gets booed and garbage thrown at him. The funny thing is he thinks all will bw forgotten. It wont.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Meh. Im not even mad at him anymore, however ill be pissed at Pace if he is still kicking for us next year. He sucks and he knows he sucks

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jesus Take the Heel

hehehehehehe

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh. Im not even mad at him anymore, however ill be pissed at Pace if he is still kicking for us next year. He sucks and he knows he sucks

I agree. I'm not mad at him because I expected him to miss. I'm more disappointed in Pace and Nagy for not doing enough for the Bears to not need to rely on him. He better have real competition in camp next year

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
5. Parkey drove back to his Florida home with his wife, Colleen, after packing up his stuff at Halas Hall.

Hope he got everything.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All the meatballs want to talk **** about Parkey and be angry *****s about the miss but I think people are just mad jelly that they don't have a smokeshow wife and millions in the b0nk.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we not say shit and fuckers here? Are not men?

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
If Jesus were a Bears fan he'd turn heel on this guy quicker than Hogan went to the NWO.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
All the meatballs want to talk **** about Parkey and be angry *****s about the miss but I think people are just mad jelly that they don't have a smokeshow wife and millions in the b0nk.

I admit i am jelly i dont have millions but i too can miss field goals for millions. Hire me bears

proton

Liked Posts:
My only take away is this was most likely his last nationally televised appearance as a Chicago Bear

Liked Posts:
I have a question, does your job define who you are? I'd say no because it's a means to take care of what really defines you, such as your family or your religion. Sure, it must be a top priority but it certainly isn't what defines you. Cody right now sucks as a kicker in the NFL, but his family loves him and by all accounts he's a great guy, and to him thats what matters most. No personal hate to him from me.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
nfl-green-bay-packers-v-chicago-bears-cody-parkey-728583.jpg

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGggg