Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Screw the Superbowl tickets. Anyone who makes a 43 yard followed immediately by a 65 yarder should get an NFL contract

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I have a feeling there will be some soccer players that show up to this event and you get a guy that has been kicking balls his whole life and without having a defense coming at you trying to block it and i could see both a 43 and 65 yarder being hit.Obviously kicking a soccer ball and football is different but a good couple days of practice should do it.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Screw the Superbowl tickets. Anyone who makes a 43 yard followed immediately by a 65 yarder should get an NFL contract

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
That is what they mean. Make the 43 yarder and then the 65 yarder, get hired by the Bears and go to the Super Bowl.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Parkey needs to go if only for that game where he missed 4 hitting the upright. It has mentally f***** him and it will always cause a mental hurdle as long as he is in a bears uniform. It has been obvious ever since he can't overcome it and we let it cost us

Bears fans wouldn't be so mad if it was one kick..that's all the national observer sees. It is that we held on to him when he has been struggling all year to overcome that one game. Just let both parties start new and let the misery end.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Cody Parkey is still a Chicago Bear? Disgraceful.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How many games did this guy lose us a game? Even the NE loss can be directed at him. That tiny leg can't kick it into the end zone and allows the most dangerous returner to do his thing. So much wrong with Parkey. If he was automatic, the little elf would be a fine kicker but you can't be this weak and still kick screwballs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
People feeling sorry for him don't get it. How many didn't sense a post bounce may be lurking on that kick. If he was clutch this year, we wouldn't all be calling for his release because of this miss. You either need a big leg or be near automatic. He lacks both.
We've punted this year when another kicker may have taken a shot and he isn't a guarantee to make it solidly into the endzone on kickoffs, especially outside. He sucks and lacks any value added attributes.

CBEARS32

Liked Posts:
When does Pace cut this guy..
Enough already its obvious he can’t come back

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't feel sorry for Parkey. I doubt he does either. The hot little number he's married to isn't going to ditch him over a missed FG. As for the negative comments about "football is what I do" and "it's not who I am" are very short sighted. I work. My work does not define me as who I am. Work is what I do. I have a family, etc. What he said is correct. The other thing he says that more people shod take not of was "At the end of the day, I’m going to hold my head high and when things aren’t going my way I’m going to think positive and keep swinging.” That's the way a defensive back has to think when he gets burned for a TD. Next series he still just has to be confident and go do what he does. Kris Bryant could strike out 3 times and his 4th time at the plate win the game with a HR. That's what Parkey is saying.

Somewhere along the way this season, he lost some consistency in his mechanics. He will work on that this off-season. Assuming he is in a bEars jersey next year, it would be nice if he worked on getting as little more strength, too, as he doesn't have quite the range of some of the other kickers in the league.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Jesus were a Bears fan he'd turn heel on this guy quicker than Hogan went to the NWO.

nfl-green-bay-packers-v-chicago-bears-cody-parkey-728583.jpg

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGggg

Looks like he will be alright.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Meh. Im not even mad at him anymore, however ill be pissed at Pace if he is still kicking for us next year. He sucks and he knows he sucks

I wasn't mad when it happened, I just expected it. Actually, I laughed the rest of the night.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Parkey needs to go if only for that game where he missed 4 hitting the upright. It has mentally f***** him and it will always cause a mental hurdle as long as he is in a bears uniform. It has been obvious ever since he can't overcome it and we let it cost us

Bears fans wouldn't be so mad if it was one kick..that's all the national observer sees. It is that we held on to him when he has been struggling all year to overcome that one game. Just let both parties start new and let the misery end.

That’s the thing. All his biggest defenders are national people who have no fucking idea what the rest of his year looked like.

If he hadn’t missed 10 fucking kicks heading into the playoffs, most Bears fans probably wouldn’t be calling for his release. There’d be some, sure, but the point is that the vitriol against him as a *kicker*, not as a *person*, comes from the fact that we *fucking knew* our worst nightmare would be a playoff game coming down to a Cody Parkey kick.

Our worst nightmare came true. And it ended exactly how we expected it to end.

This is wayyyyy different than your typical miss-a-kick-to-lose-an-important-game situation.

Non-Bears fans don’t get it.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
So who's to say that a soccer player or college kicker doesn't show up and nail it?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No wonder, he played for Fenwick

Get a Lane Tech or CVS ex-player in there

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
The "Putrid" Parkey debacle seem to be continuing. "If I'm Lying I'm" Ryan Pace should of stepped in already. And you guys who think he has a "hot looking" wife need to get some glasses.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
103 kickers 103 misses.

The meatballs need to shut the fuck up...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk