Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just don't think he can make it in this town after this epic fail of a season.

His story reminds me of Chris Conte's.

Yup and I wanted cunte gone long before everyone bitched about him and I said the same about parkey like 2 and a half months ago .. maybe the bears should hire me to fire these cocksuckers getting paid millions while playing like complete dog shit.. Webb, cunte and parkey should have been cut immediately after the game for their performance but bears hold on to these idiots for some reason..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Yup and I wanted cunte gone long before everyone bitched about him and I said the same about parkey like 2 and a half months ago .. maybe the bears should hire me to fire these cocksuckers getting paid millions while playing like complete dog shit.. Webb, cunte and parkey should have been cut immediately after the game for their performance but bears hold on to these idiots for some reason..

Webb, Conte, and Parkey...thanks for the nightmares.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
To ice him, I knew he’d miss the next try

Not just that - I honestly expected him to hit the upright. It was such a weird mixture of shock, horror yet inevitability as it happened.

He was damaged goods after that Lions game and should have been replaced. He’d been struggling all season anyway, even the kicks he made were relatively short and just creeping over a lot of the time. You just had to watch him every week to see that.

I found myself wondering if he’d had an injury issue because his leg seemed so weak, his range seemed about low 40s. Was there talk of him having an injury early in the season? But then looking back at his numbers he hardly even tries kicks over 50 so I guess this is just him.

The most frustrating thing about all of this is nearly everyone saw it coming. If he’d kicked well all season and just made one mistake I’d find it much easier to live with. So the person I’m most frustrated with over this is Pace.

Teams replace kickers who are failing mid season all the time - why didn’t we? Especially when we had a championship calibre team. I’m more angry with the poor decision making around keeping him in there than I am with Parkey.

He spent the whole season telling us what the end of that story was going to be, giving us a glimpse into our future - and we still allowed it to happen. I wonder if that was Pace or Nagy? Nagy’s face when he missed told me he wanted to change kicker.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] seriously.. but I had to mention this losers to prove a point.. lol

Hey it's cool, nothing I love more than dreaming about missed blocks, terrible coverage and shanked extra points.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
103 kickers 103 misses.

The meatballs need to shut the fuck up...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I hope you’re kidding. It was a bunch of clowns kicking off a surface that was basically like a frozen lake. People were falling down all day. Any decent kicker from a high school program can make that kick. Parkey is a gutless loser.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I'm still trying to understand why anyone would fucking defend Cody Parkey.

When you think about NFL players, for instance a DB, they have to read offenses, read the QB, play the receiver, play the route, react to the receiver, react to the pass, and keep up with physically gifted receivers, just to hopefully stop a reception. Tackles have to understand the bklocking scheme, understand the play call, make the correct first step, react to stunts, blitzes, maintain pad level, understand techniques, etc... All while trying to stop a physically gifted defensive player from getting to the QB or to a RB on a hand off. I could go on and on. But every player on a football team has an extremely complicated and physically demanding battle on every play. QB's, LB,s RB's, WR's.... All have to read, react, and compete on every play.

A kicker?

All he has to do is fucking kick a ball. Put his fucking head down, and kick a fucking ball.

No scheme, no reading alignments, no caring whether the DB is playing inside or outside leverage, no battling another man one on one. All he has to do is fucking kick a stupid fucking ball. Whether you or me or any other non-kicker can do it is a stupid fucking argument and irrelevant. He was PAID to do it. He is supposed to be the expert. He is supposed to be worth his contract.

Parkey was paid more than ~90% of the players on our team and likely more than any of you will make in your life just to kick a fucking ball.

Fuck him and fuck anyone defending him.

With that, you also have to hold Pace accountable for not replacing him.

I repeatedly noted how shitty of a QB Cutler was, but it's not his fault some dumb ass keeps paying him and trotting him out there. We did the same with Parkey.
You are so fucking mad right now.

You make it seem like a kickers job is easy, yet they cannot find 32 people in the world that can do it perfectly, hell they can't even find one. Vinatieri missed two yesterday, and he is the best kicker that has ever existed. Maybe you should take a break from your meatball soap box.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
what a social media mess. 100 nobodies on slush compared to a professional in perfect conditions.

Would have been nice to have had Parkey out there to kick it, could have slipped a disc and been out of football.

I am tired of hearing Parkey blamed, no doubt. I am pissed there was no competition brought in after he doinked 4.

You have a low confident kicker, a low confidence big money catch passing tight end who cannot block. Put the blame where it belongs.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
BTW, just a forewarning I opened up a harassment ticket for instances just like this so please refrain from talking about me checking groins. Thanks.

A harassment ticket...WTF
tenor.gif

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
:shrug:

I've never heard of such a thing on an internets MB...just a guess though, something a poster that feels bullied would come up with.

Putting that douche on ignore was the best thing I've done on this MB.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Heard that Parkey is going to be on Ellen next week. There goes da neighborhood!

BEARS

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Whether or not fans can make the kick (of any sports endeavor) is completely irrelevant. It is idiotic to suggest otherwise.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whether or not fans can make the kick (of any sports endeavor) is completely irrelevant. It is idiotic to suggest otherwise.

So you're saying even though none of the fans are guaranteed 9 MEEEELUN dollars they shouldn't be ridiculed for missing a 43 yarder?