2019 opponents...get ready

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
The "This was possible our only window" talk is useless. What happened happened. There's no going back in time, only looking forward.

Honest assessments and critiques are fine. If you don't think the Bears are going to make the playoffs next year because of their opponents, that's fine. But to bemoan a year that hasn't even come yet because this year was promising but ended in the first round of the playoffs is nonsense.

We'd all prefer that the Bears had won last night. But they didn't. That this might've been "their year" is now irrelevant, especially as it relates to next year and beyond.

Yep. There's no actual reason to expect the defense will take a big step back or that the offense won't take a step forward, other than pessimism.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I wouldnt be mad if we replaced Amos sure he got the int but he allowed a scoring drive to continue and a td to that TE. Floyd plays with no intelligence and shitty awareness. Find a new OLB. Mcmanis is a great backup slot CB.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Better start thinking about how the Bears are going to get through this gauntlet! Dont get to beat up on Buffalo, New York, San Francisco, Tampa Bay etc next year:

HOME OPPONENTS:
Cowboys
Giants
Chiefs
Chargers
Saints

AWAY OPPONENTS
Eagles
Redskins
Broncos
Raiders
Rams

Have fun!

No need to start thinking. This is going to be great. You damn right we will have fun. I’m excited to go against these teams. Every game we’ve played, we have been in it. Our 5 losses this year including the playoff game was a with a combine 15 points. We can hang with teams. Time for the team to progress and be better next year offensively. I’m ready.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
Yep. There's no actual reason to expect the defense will take a big step back or that the offense won't take a step forward, other than pessimism.

You say that knowing Fangio is TODAY,applying for head coach twice! Whom do you have in mind for DC,too keep this bad ass defence bad ass?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
well their point differential would indicate this wasn't a lucky team by any stretch except for the injury bug.

I dont get why you quoted me to talk about luck.

They had a good year, and the "scary first place schedule" isnt worth worrying about. Especially since the bears were playing a last place schedule this year that wound up being the strongest sos in the league.

Shit changes.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Parkey still on the team next year?

If so, 0-16

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
The Bears were clearly ahead of schedule like the 2015 Cubs, let's see if the Bears next season can do like 2016 Cubs

This Bears team was probably more like a Lou Piniella Cubs team than the 2015 Cubs...winless in the postseason!

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
At this time last season I was quite worried about the schedule ahead too...a lot changes year to year.

swz01

Liked Posts:
49ers with potentially healthy QB and RBs. That could be a decent offense. Panthers are no pushover. They definitely had a down 2nd half of the season. But they're good enough to compete with the Packers.

We will clearly have the harder schedule, but not by THAT much.

Maybe not much harder than rest of division but overall it's much more difficult than this year. There's 6 playoff teams on there not including the Vikings who should be competitive and Packers could be rejuvenated.

swz01

Liked Posts:
I dont get why you quoted me to talk about luck.

They had a good year, and the "scary first place schedule" isnt worth worrying about. Especially since the bears were playing a last place schedule this year that wound up being the strongest sos in the league.

Shit changes.

Huh?

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Bears will follow the Rams blue print. Next year they will be either a 1 or 2 seed. Bears will be 13-3

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Better start thinking about how the Bears are going to get through this gauntlet! Dont get to beat up on Buffalo, New York, San Francisco, Tampa Bay etc next year:

HOME OPPONENTS:
Cowboys
Giants
Chiefs
Chargers
Saints

AWAY OPPONENTS
Eagles
Redskins
Broncos
Raiders
Rams

Have fun!

Meh, leaving out the easiest part of all, 6 games within their own sorry ass division.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

HOME OPPONENTS:
Cowboys
Giants

Chiefs
Chargers
Saints

AWAY OPPONENTS
Eagles
Redskins
Broncos
Raiders

Rams

Have fun!

Games the Bears will be favoured in as well as all 6 division games.

rudder

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Embrace the first place schedule. All year I've been listening to clowns moaning that the Bears were only winning because we were playing a last place schedule. Take that excuse away.