Parkeys kick officially ruled a block by NFL

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Cody Parkey has been practicing at Soldier Field since the Lions game. You have no idea what Parkey has been doing or not doing to prepare. It's possible that he practiced often but still ended up sucking when it mattered. Maybe he lacks the talent or he's unlucky. We really don't know

He had to be publicly shamed into doing his job. His first reaction after missing was to act sympathetic in front of the media, you are falling for a con.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There's too much hate in the world. We need to learn to not hate Parkey for being human and making an untimely error.

POST OF THE DAY.

thank you

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
He had to be publicly shamed into doing his job. His first reaction after missing was to act sympathetic in front of the media, you are falling for a con.

I'm not falling for a con because I'm not buying your argument based on conjecture

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Don't hate the guy, or wish him dead. However, he needs to be held accountable for his miserable performance. Bears need to figure this out, because kicker woes don't just magically disappear.

Just like the rest of us in the real world.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't hate the guy, or wish him dead. However, he needs to be held accountable for his miserable performance. Bears need to figure this out, because kicker woes don't just magically disappear.

Actually, Parkey could totally bounce back. It could be a mental thing and with just a little therapy he could become a beast again. You never know!

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I'm not falling for a con because I'm not buying your argument based on conjecture

He has all the makings of a con man. The religious bullshit especially.

FACT: He was the second-highest paid kicker in the NFL and actually said traffic was a reason he wasn't practicing at one of the most hostile kicking environments in the NFL.

That's pure laziness. And just because he was forced by coaches and the front office to start practicing there due to massive public outcry doesn't mean it did anything to change his character. I see right through Cody Parkey even if rubes like you dont.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Did you watch the rest of the game when we should've stomped the eagles by over twenty points? Or just the part at the end?

clear

Liked Posts:
“Me and Haloti (Ngata) ... we got penetration, got the hand up like coach always says,” Hester told the Philadelphia Daily News after the contest. “Tipped off my fingertips. Felt good ... (but) actually, I thought I didn’t get enough of it, I thought it was going to go in.”

That kick was never going in. The trajectory never changed.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
He has all the makings of a con man. The religious bullshit especially.

FACT: He was the second-highest paid kicker in the NFL and actually said traffic was a reason he wasn't practicing at one of the most hostile kicking environments in the NFL.

That's pure laziness. And just because he was forced by coaches and the front office to start practicing there due to massive public outcry doesn't mean it did anything to change his character. I see right through Cody Parkey even if rubes like you dont.

I think you're conning us by pretending like you have some special insight into Cody Parkey's character.

who's the real conman here

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
The hatred is ridiculous but he missed double digit kicks this season. You just can't have that. He had a chance to make that kick and come back next year, he missed or kicked the ball so low that a 6 foot lineman could get a finger on a 43 yard kick.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is a lot of human trash out there sending this guy threats and saying shitty things.....

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
“Me and Haloti (Ngata) ... we got penetration, got the hand up like coach always says,” Hester told the Philadelphia Daily News after the contest. “Tipped off my fingertips. Felt good ... (but) actually, I thought I didn’t get enough of it, I thought it was going to go in.”

That kick was never going in. The trajectory never changed.

This.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
There is a lot of human trash out there sending this guy threats and saying shitty things.....

Sad fuckers with no life/decency. I don't hate him but he has to be done in Chicago after the season he's had.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I think you're conning us by pretending like you have some special insight into Cody Parkey's character.

who's the real conman here

Next time I wonder why shows like God Friended Me exist on American TV I will think back to this exchange with you and remember that in the great US of A there is a gullible sucker everywhere you go.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Next time I wonder why shows like God Friended Me exist on American TV I will think back to this exchange with you and remember that in the great US of A there is a gullible sucker everywhere you go.

Your entire argument is based on conjecture and bigotry

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Your entire argument is based on conjecture and bigotry

"bigotry"? against who? kickers?

Holy shit, Cody Parker ass-lickers are actually trying to create a "its racist to hate Cody Parkey" argument. JFL.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"bigotry"? against who? kickers?

Holy shit, Cody Parker ass-lickers are actually trying to create a "its racist to hate Cody Parkey" argument. JFL.

Bigotry and racism are not the same things.