Parkeys kick officially ruled a block by NFL

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
"bigotry"? against who? kickers?

Holy shit, Cody Parker ass-lickers are actually trying to create a "its racist to hate Cody Parkey" argument. JFL.

bigotry against religious people, you're implying that the fact Parkey displays outward religiosity means he's a conman.

the rest of your argument is conjecture. I understand you're mad but try to form arguments that at least come close to making logical sense

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Bigotry and racism are not the same things.

Bigotry and racism are not the same things.

spooky.

bigotry against religious people, you're implying that the fact Parkey displays outward religiosity means he's a conman.

the rest of your argument is conjecture. I understand you're mad but try to form arguments that at least come close to making logical sense

I got nothing against people who are genuinely religious. I do have something against scams who hide behind it.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
I've been getting "disliked" left and right. What would you guys do without BigAl?

Devastator

BANNED
Liked Posts:
At Best the guys finger nail scrapped the football. That kick would have been missed no matter what

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
so who was blocking him? Massie and Daniels? Looks like he is getting leverage over the long snapper, isnt that still illegal?

If it was blocked, couldnt the bears have picked up the ball since it was still in the field of play and scored a touchdown?

Havenless

Liked Posts:
so who was blocking him? Massie and Daniels? Looks like he is getting leverage over the long snapper, isnt that still illegal?

If it was blocked, couldnt the bears have picked up the ball since it was still in the field of play and scored a touchdown?

The crossbar is out of bounds

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I've seen the clip over 50 times already, and I still can't see a clear block. The ball rotation doesn't change. I honestly don't know what people are looking at. If he did tip it, the video that's been shown certainly isn't conclusive.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
His ceiling is 53 yards. Because of that, he has to kick a line drive 43-yarder. So if it got tipped, it's because he's a shit K.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Death threats over a missed kick is way too far. He deserved every boo he got though. He should have said he hurt his groin and just let Mega Punt drop kick that shit. His heart pumps kool aid.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Well... in the end, it can explain it and that is about it.

If you look at the play, the DL didn't get penetration so if it touches it, then the kick had too low of a trajectory. This is just another issue with Parkey.

Its 100% guarantee he will be gone. No way to recover from this. Just have to eat his cap and find someone else.

Honestly, I want to replace him dude to what he missed in the regular season. I’ve been calling for that for awhile now. I’m not mad they tipped it. But what’s worse, the tip actually helped give the ball a chance to go through the uprights. Before the ball was tipped, the trajectory was wide left. Too wide if you look at it. But it’s cool. You tried your best Parkey. But your best won’t cut it for the Bears. Time to move on.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Did you watch the rest of the game when we should've stomped the eagles by over twenty points? Or just the part at the end?

Thread is concerning kicker woes. Try and keep up short bus.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
We should totally find out where he lives then kill his family. People who don't feel personal hatred for him are not real Bears fans.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk