Parkeys kick officially ruled a block by NFL

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
BLOCKED? Ok at absolute best it was deflected but really more like touched. This is ridiculous, now the league is even covering for this sack of shit.

Caulkinthecrack

Liked Posts:
BLOCKED? Ok at absolute best it was deflected but really more like touched. This is ridiculous, now the league is even covering for this sack of shit.

Sack of shit? Are you even human?

A sack of shit over a missed kick of a ball...

I’d hate to be your kids. The poor bastards.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:

He is a sack of shit, football shouldnt reward kickers millions a year to kick a football if people like this sack of shit exists.

BearDownZZ

Liked Posts:
Well... in the end, it can explain it and that is about it.

If you look at the play, the DL didn't get penetration so if it touches it, then the kick had too low of a trajectory. This is just another issue with Parkey.

Its 100% guarantee he will be gone. No way to recover from this. Just have to eat his cap and find someone else.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
There was no penetration at the line of scrimmage. If it was blocked it was because he kicked it too low. I’m not excusing him for that garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:

Back off. He tried his best.

He didn't even practice kicking this year despite being the #2 paid kicker in the NFL. His misses this year are 100% because he didnt put the work in. Everyone else on that roster did except him.

People act like all his misses were some accident. Dude flat out didn't want to do his job because of traffic. He did not "try his best"...quit falling for this bs narrative the media has fed you. It makes you look like a rube.

swz01

Liked Posts:

Was the wild card game the first Bears game you watched this season? He's been doing this all year and was one of the worst kickers in the entire league.

swz01

Liked Posts:
He didn't even practice kicking this year despite being the #2 paid kicker in the NFL. His misses this year are 100% because he didnt put the work in. Everyone else on that roster did except him.

People act like all his misses were some accident. Dude flat out didn't want to do his job because of traffic. He did not "try his best"...quit falling for this bs narrative the media has fed you. It makes you look like a rube.

This

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cody Parkey, I hate every inch of you. You cut me and you scarred me through and through....

May you rot and burn in hell. May your leg fall off and may I live to tell. May all the world forget you ever stood. And Bears’ fans will regret you did no good.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Some Bears fans just can't wait to display how unhinged they are

Gud Brant

Liked Posts:
There's too much hate in the world. We need to learn to not hate Parkey for being human and making an untimely error.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
There's too much hate in the world. We need to learn to not hate Parkey for being human and making an untimely error.

If Parkey would have done his job and put the work in he wouldn't have missed. The only way he was "human" is in his greed and sloth. This was not a mistake, it was a culmination of decisions Cody Parkey made to rest on his laurels after getting a big contract. He should be reviled and never feel comfortable in public again.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously since the OP has caulk in his crack, he’s full of shit!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
If Parkey would have done his job and put the work in he wouldn't have missed. The only way he was "human" is in his greed and sloth. This was not a mistake, it was a culmination of decisions Cody Parkey made to rest on his laurels after getting a big contract. He should be reviled and never feel comfortable in public again.

Cody Parkey has been practicing at Soldier Field since the Lions game. You have no idea what Parkey has been doing or not doing to prepare. It's possible that he practiced often but still ended up sucking when it mattered. Maybe he lacks the talent or he's unlucky. We really don't know

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Does anyone think that the "block" had any impact on the direction of the kick or that a 43 yard kick getting "blocked" is not on the FG unit including the kicker?