Parkeys kick officially ruled a block by NFL

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Thread is concerning kicker woes. Try and keep up short bus.
Ok Chief, I'm not some autistic kid that you can just stomp around on because you feel like it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Thanks for your services Cody (or lack thereof)

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He didn't even practice kicking this year despite being the #2 paid kicker in the NFL. His misses this year are 100% because he didnt put the work in. Everyone else on that roster did except him.

People act like all his misses were some accident. Dude flat out didn't want to do his job because of traffic. He did not "try his best"...quit falling for this bs narrative the media has fed you. It makes you look like a rube.

Fuck this take. No kicker the Bears have had has practiced at Soldier field. Bunch of buthurt bandwagon fans around here that haven't experienced losing in the playoffs yet. At least when we sucked we didn't have to deal with this kind of dumbshit.

Edit: I was wrong.

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
50005822_10111125091394598_1089372288026935296_n.jpg

Speed

Liked Posts:
Fuck this take. No kicker the Bears have had has practiced at Soldier field. Bunch of buthurt bandwagon fans around here that haven't experienced losing in the playoffs yet. At least when we sucked we didn't have to deal with this kind of dumbshit.

Not true. Jim Miller said Robbie used to go and the special teams guys made a day of it while they were downtown. He also said the kicker when he was QB also used to make it down to Soldier Field.

swz01

Liked Posts:
I've seen the clip over 50 times already, and I still can't see a clear block. The ball rotation doesn't change. I honestly don't know what people are looking at. If he did tip it, the video that's been shown certainly isn't conclusive.

They changed it to a block to try to prevent Mr. Upright from getting killed by some nutjob lol

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It was tipped enough to change the trajectory. The line lost the battle, like the Bears lines were most of the night.

Parkey on right hash, Eagles lined up uneven, 6 to Parkey's left because he has to aim that way, and Parkey said he also compensated left for the wind. The Eagles get penetration, and Hester gets 2 fingers on it (index and middle finger of his left hand, which can only send the ball further left). Parkey is a chunk kicker, so he gets height pretty quickly. I'm sorry to play against the cathartic rage, but the Eagles beat the Bears at the line most of the game, and did again on the last play.

Hester almost puts Massie on his ass immediately and splits him and Daniels. Witzmann was put to his ass. It was a block, plain and simple.

Last edited:

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I know this is off topic, but how do we see “disliked?” Is this the same as red or green bars? Still kind of a newbie. Thanks.

P.S. I do not have pro version of Tapatalk

Spirit Hartigan

Liked Posts:
Actually, Parkey could totally bounce back. It could be a mental thing and with just a little therapy he could become a beast again. You never know!

I seriously doubt it. Parkey is uber religious, so his reaction is simply is that it's not in his hands. We need athletes who take responsibilities for their blunders, not hide under their deity's robes.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
BLOCKED? Ok at absolute best it was deflected but really more like touched. This is ridiculous, now the league is even covering for this sack of shit.

He did score 9 of our 15 points... Just saying.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I seriously doubt it. Parkey is uber religious, so his reaction is simply is that it's not in his hands. We need athletes who take responsibilities for their blunders, not hide under their deity's robes.

This is so wrong......

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
His ceiling is 53 yards. Because of that, he has to kick a line drive 43-yarder. So if it got tipped, it's because he's a shit K.

Ding ding motha fuckin ding. Guy has a joke of a fucking leg so he had to compensate by kicking it lower. We're talking about a 43 fucking yarder here lmao. Chump should've been cut long, get fucked Parkey, you suck dick at kicking fg's ane XP's bro.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
I know season ticket holders who will not re-new their tickets if "Putrid" Parkey is still in a Bears uniform next season. I loved Rex Ryan's take on ESPN. He let the "Putrid One" really have it. He failed not only himself but his 52 teammates who did their jobs the whole game. And he failed me causing me to lose my large wager, which is the most important.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Ok Chief, I'm not some autistic kid that you can just stomp around on because you feel like it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LOL, WTF are you talking about?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
He did score 9 of our 15 points... Just saying.

You mean the offense drove the ball to spots close enough to where even Cody Parkey couldn’t miss? I wouldn’t count that as some redeeming factor or net positive for Parkey.