Disappointing Upcoming 2019-2020 Season

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was taking a hiatus from this place when this thread was made and the search function is broken. I've only heard secondhand accounts of this but apparently Warden attends auctions where women's clothes from the wardrobes of TV series sets are auctioned off to the highest bidders. It's like a collector thing for the most part I would think, but I'm certain their are fetishists and folks that are fanatics for certain actresses involved in these things. Some of the items fetch VERY HIGH bids, like 1000%s of percents of what the items could be purchased for if they were never worn by the actresses. I'm not sure if Warden has ever admitted to wearing any of the stuff he's bought- that might be a joke/meme. He told me he keeps these trophies in a box, and he said that he does NOT ask girlfriends/potential girlfriends to try them on.

That's all I got.

So there was a thread a while ago in the Bar that was discussing posters hobbies...some had some off the wall collections, but nothing strange or stalker-ish. Then Warden decides to let everyone know what his hobby was. Now if you notice in his sig he has a picture referencing Tatiana Maslany, a Canadian born actress. He disclosed to CCS that he purchases worn items of clothing from the sets of her movies/shows ranging from skinny jeans to period panties. While I do not recall if he came out and said he wears these articles of clothing himself I do think he mentioned that a jacket he purchased seemed a bit tight and restricted his arm movement while laying in bed. He also mentioned how he had to pass on a few items he was bidding on to make sure he had enough cash on hand to pay for some chick to vacation with another guy in Paris but that is another story for another time.

When a few people told him that was a little awkward and that we had hoped he didn't spend a whole lot of money on a bunch of used undergarments and leather jackets, he nonchalantly said each pair of panties cost roughly $132 and full outfits ranged from $500-2980 depending on the show or movie they were worn in. Now I admit I have given Warden a real hard time about this, mainly because I find it strange but also because I like to mess with posters here (a lot of easy targets), but when he said he started mailing Tatiana Maslany some of his clothing then I felt it went from strange to restraining order worthy. I wish I could find that thread where this was all posted in, but @AnthonyG broke the search feature and I do not have time to comb through the bar threads, so a lot of this is from memory and some details may be lost over time. I'm sure Warden can give his version of the story and likely will because he does not have me on ignore.

What. The. Fuck.?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Charlie-Day-WTF.gif

Crazy how you start reading a thread and wonder to yourself how the OP could possibly be so fucking stupid... then 10 pages later you find out he's the kind of guy that buys used panties at auctions.... yup that makes sense.

Thanks for the heads up guys lol.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lol, warden just keeps digging and digging

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Now I'm curious if Warden has purchased any of Stephanie Courtney's panties

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Anyone want to buy my used hanes boxer briefs after I’m done at the gym? Today’s leg day they won’t be super funky cause I won’t do cardio. But tomorrow I will likely do a half hour of cardio so you can really get your moneys worth!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
^ always someone who takes it a step too far. Thread done.

Mitchapalooza

Anyone want to buy my used hanes boxer briefs after I’m done at the gym? Today’s leg day they won’t be super funky cause I won’t do cardio. But tomorrow I will likely do a half hour of cardio so you can really get your moneys worth!

DM me, very interested. Cash in hand.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Would used undies be considered keto friendly?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Great Thread 10/10 would read entire thing again.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Great Thread 10/10 would read entire thing again.

The thread had everything...a horrible OP, empty threats, panty and boxer auctions, etc etc

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
whew, that was a novel.

7.8/10 wouldnt read the mid pages again. got really boring.

Alpha

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man there is so many freaking weirdos out there, I once caught a show called Lucifer and in one particular scene they were investigation some guy, and they found him in a room full of people in baby cloths. I thought no way that happens in real life?!

a few months later a coworker is coming back from lunch and we have the double tree right next to my place of work, she told us that there were a bunch of adults crawling in diapers and onesies and drinking bottled milk and some sleeping in baby pens, this world is truly fucked up!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man there is so many freaking weirdos out there, I once caught a show called Lucifer and in one particular scene they were investigation some guy, and they found him in a room full of people in baby cloths. I thought no way that happens in real life?!

a few months later a coworker is coming back from lunch and we have the double tree right next to my place of work, she told us that there were a bunch of adults crawling in diapers and onesies and drinking bottled milk and some sleeping in baby pens, this world is truly fucked up!

So you're saying its wrong for adults to wear diapers and such?