Disappointing Upcoming 2019-2020 Season

Visionman

Liked Posts:
What's wrong with liberals enjoying their "safe space"?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
that's seriously like the most pussy thing ever. professional athlete, ducks out of a game because of anxiety.

Does he know the NFL doesn't give out participation trophys? Yet.

Liked Posts:
Called it! Mitchell is clueless out there, Nagy is in over his head, defense can't stay off the field, injuries (so much for our depth), abandoning the run in every game.
Who would have guessed thst our kicker would be the lone bright spot.

The team is a hot mess. I give Pace and Nagy one more year to figure it out, without Mitch that is. If they want to trot him out next year then the three of them can hit the bricks.

Last edited:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Called it! Mitchell is clueless out there, Nagy is in over his head, defense can't stay off the field, injuries (so much for our depth), abandoning the run in every game.

The team is a hot mess. I give Pace and Nagy one more year to figure it out, without Mitch that is. If they want to trot him out next year then the three of them can hit the bricks.
Who are you again? I'm not sure I remember.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I get that you want credit for your #calledit, but do you really think bumping a thread discussing your panty fetish is the best idea?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Do you still dress up like a woman on the weekend?

WHEELS ARE IN MOTION

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

Eh. Not really. Contrarians like him and Omelete will always frame "called its" in a negative frame and they will still have a higher-than-average chance at being correct. Mathematically speaking, we could still make the playoffs if Nagy accepts Mitch cannot do the pocket passer thing and frees him up to run around and not think and can find a way to get the running game going AND with the East teams coming up .... well, it's just not over yet. Mitch is a bust; I think that part is done now, but making the playoffs is not over yet.

And I am one of the few that have zero problem with Warden; just saying it's still early and even if it holds true, not much of a "called it" considering the source.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

This is probably the weakest #calledit, I even #calledit on his #calledit hedging

It's like the OP is trying to manufacture a #calledit while having an out. He says that the 2019-2020 season will be disappointing and claims it will be because Nagy will have to be more involved, but doesn't mention the potentially brutal schedule they will have. Out of the division they face 6 teams that made the playoffs (Cowboys, Chiefs, Chargers, Saints, Eagles, and Rams) and 3 teams that were potential playoff teams in Redskins (were playing well before they went to the 3rd string QB), Broncos (another team that was close to making playoffs and now has Fangio), and the Vikings twice (1 win away from playoffs) so 10 of the 16 games the Bears face are against potentially strong teams. Throw in the Packers twice who could be still tough because like it or not Rodgers is still one of the best QB's in the league. So that leaves the Lions twice, the Giants and the Raiders. So to #calledit with a 6-10 prediction isn't crazy and can easily put it on "Nagy being more involved". And If the Bears have another great season and make the playoffs now he can lean on the fact the Bears hired a DC that was experienced.

This is textbook #calledit hedging. He gets to pound his chest if right and if called out on being wrong he has a few outs. This is an unsurprising tactic based on the history of the OP's posts at CCS.

TailGator

Trump is the best President Ever
Liked Posts:

Good call!! Most of us drank the Kool Aid which turned out to be cheap Tequila