Was coach-killer Jay Cutler's last victim Adam Gase?

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Gase is a good coach. Loggains I have no fucking idea.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Jay killing Gase opportunity in Miami is not surprising. What is surprising is the fact that the Jets hired Gase/Loggains after the Miami/Chicago disasters they ran. Are they drunk?
He'll be coaching rookie Sam Darnold. That's probably why. They're supposed to be good at that.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Things started out great for Gase in his first season. Inherits a team that hadn't had a winning season in 9 years, and has them at 8-5 with Tannehill performing well. Tannehill gets hurt, and Gase turns to Matt Moore, who posts a 105 rating and goes 2-1 in the last 3 games to get the Dolphins into the playoffs.

The next year 2017 Tannehill gets injured again, and Gase brings Jay Cutler out of retirement! The result is 6-10, the 28th best offense, 30th in turnovers allowed, and Cutler posting a Rate+ of 88!

This past season the Dolphins were 7-6 and in playoff contention, but flamed out in there last three games to finish 7-9. But I think if the Dolphins had done better in 2017 than Gase would have been given one more year to right the ship. Gase's decision to bring back Cutler was mind-blowing, and at the very least contributed to Gase losing his job if not being the main cause for it.

Cutler = Failed Fish Coach

This is asinine.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I hate Jay Cutler, but this team wins the Super Bowl with him at QB.

no-nope-louis-ck-8mZK9do4ZvxQc
election2016-donald-trump-election-2016-3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. Tannehill lost Case his job. And a few other things. Cutler is irrelevant even as much as some want to make him so.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
I hate Jay Cutler, but this team wins the Super Bowl with him at QB.

I know this is trolling, but when I think about it, with how much pressure the Eagles were getting, he probably would have thrown two interceptions, one returned for a touchdown and lost a strip sack fumble.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I know this is trolling, but when I think about it, with how much pressure the Eagles were getting, he probably would have thrown two interceptions, one returned for a touchdown and lost a strip sack fumble.

But think of how many times we were told about Jay Cutler's 4th quarter "comebacks" and game-winning drives. That Eagles game was setup perfectly for Cutler. Aaron Rodgers would have lost that game, too, just like Trubisky.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cutler was a more interesting interview than Mitchell is. I miss his dry wit. Mitch is all business

In his first couple of years in football, Jay said “you know” WAY more frequently than Mitch says “for sure”

Give Mitch time. He will become more colorful in interviews as the years roll by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How many grenades do they get?

Jay was bench pressing over 400lbs coming out of college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:

Just because some of you disagree with a comment or view doesn't automatically mean they are trolling.