Bobby Hebert Appreciation Thread

NCIggles

Liked Posts:
Dear Bears Fans:

Unfortunately, the Saints won’t let me use their message boards. So I’m going to have to post here for the time being. If they had let me on “their boards,” this is the thread I would have posted.

The last time the Eagles beat the Saints in the playoffs Bobby Hebert was the quarterback for the Saints. There are two(2) fun Bobby Hebert facts. First, the t is silent. Second the e’s have 2 different sounds. The first e is pronounced with a long a sound. The second is with a short vowel just like the ea in bear.

That’s really all I have on the Saints since they literally made the Eagles quit in the last game. I do think it’s interesting that all of their starters on the o-line were listed on the injury report. They also have a far worse pass defense than the Eagles just faced.

Thanks

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fascinating trivia. Thank you so much

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This is like the eagles fan version of aesopian

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This thread makes me want to rip off my dick

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not a fan of this thread.
10-3-saints-fans-3_4.jpg

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you want Herbie to play? That's a first e as in Bear and the second e, long e like a bee.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I think the saints may have had ironhead back then....good stuff

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
15 - 16 Saints over eagles. Eagles are gassed out.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If the Eagles don't get shit on, I'm going to be kinda disappointed.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
To OP, please go away. I live in PA and literally can't escape your pathetic fanbase. I come here to get away from you idiots.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Loved Bobby Hebert. A guy who never would have played in the NFL if not for the USFL. He led two different franchises to the USFL Championship in the 3 years that the league existed, winning one.

hebert.jpg

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
How in the fuck did the Bears only get 1 sack against the Eagles??? A lot of money was spent on the Dline and they failed when it counted most. Fuck this week!!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How in the fuck did the Bears only get 1 sack against the Eagles??? A lot of money was spent on the Dline and they failed when it counted most. Fuck this week!!

Eagles OLine is still very talented and probably played their best game of the season

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to Wiki, Bobby Hebert went to Northwestern State which has notable alumni that include two former Chicago Bear draft picks. 7th round S/CB Mike Green and 2nd round OT Marcus Spears.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Where all the Eagle trolls at???

WrTM3vW.png

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Dear Bears Fans:

Unfortunately, the Saints won’t let me use their message boards. So I’m going to have to post here for the time being. If they had let me on “their boards,” this is the thread I would have posted.

The last time the Eagles beat the Saints in the playoffs Bobby Hebert was the quarterback for the Saints. There are two(2) fun Bobby Hebert facts. First, the t is silent. Second the e’s have 2 different sounds. The first e is pronounced with a long a sound. The second is with a short vowel just like the ea in bear.

That’s really all I have on the Saints since they literally made the Eagles quit in the last game. I do think it’s interesting that all of their starters on the o-line were listed on the injury report. They also have a far worse pass defense than the Eagles just faced.

Thanks

Why would you post that there? Anyone in SE Texas or Louisiana knows Hebert is pronounced A-bear. It’s the southern equivalent of Smith.

NCIggles

Liked Posts:
Where all the Eagle trolls at???

WrTM3vW.png

Alshon dropping that pass was sad but he was a clutch player for much of the season. The Saints beat the Eagles. They had a 72 play 92 yard drive, I think, in the 3rd quarter that sealed the game. Foles was off on throws and there were a ton of little things like dropping Brees's fumble that led to the loss.

The team also lost Brandon Brooks with a torn achilles and Kelce may retire which means we will likely need to replace 3 of 5 starters on the o-line. So there are a lot of question marks for us going into next season.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Alshon dropping that pass was sad but he was a clutch player for much of the season. The Saints beat the Eagles. They had a 72 play 92 yard drive, I think, in the 3rd quarter that sealed the game. Foles was off on throws and there were a ton of little things like dropping Brees's fumble that led to the loss.

The team also lost Brandon Brooks with a torn achilles and Kelce may retire which means we will likely need to replace 3 of 5 starters on the o-line. So there are a lot of question marks for us going into next season.

What’s good for the goose, is also good for the gander. It sucks to lose in the last minutes with a chance of victory in your hands. Yep Eagles O-line will suck next year but defense will be better due to secondary will be healthy. I think the Eagles might go after Bell because they need an RB really bad.