What outcome of Eagles-Saints would be most pleasing/least aggravating to you?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I think one aspect of the Bears loss to the Eagles that is being overlooked is how poorly the Eagles played. People keep ripping on Nagy/offensive gameplan/defensive letdown, but Doug Pederson and the Eagle players had multiple braincramps of their own. To me, that is the most damning criticism of the Bears...the Eagles played like crap and still won, its not like every bounce went their way and Foles played like Kurt Warner and Fletcher Cox had 5 sacks.

That said, if the Eagles wind up winning the Super Bowl again, would it make you feel better as a Bears fan? Or would you rather the Saints blow out Philly so it doesn't seem as much like an 'opportunity lost'?

20121105215701.0.jpg

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I need the Eagles out of the playoffs ASAP.

Foles magic needs to die. I can't take it.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
It would be most satisfying to see the Eagles lose by hitting the upright and crossbar on a potential game-winning last second kick.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nick Folds.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’ll take an Alshon hammy tear and a 28 point beating by the Saints please.

All kidding aside I love Brees and will be pulling for him. Hell of a player and quality person. I can’t help but to root for him even if certain Saints fans are assholes.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Prefer the Saints to blow out Philly. Just like any team that has some success for a few years, the bandwagon fans start to come out and become extremely annoying. That's where I'm at with Eagles fans.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pulling for the Saints to win it all, so......

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Saints win in a complete blowout. I have a couple of good friends that are lifelong Eagles fans and was happy for them last year. Since then the bandwagon, brand new jersey, Foles is God fans have come out and in typical Philly fashion are obnoxious fucks.
The moment was too big for the Bears, Trubs, Nagy, and especially BOTH kickers at the end. Foles magic looks to be throw lollipop passes up to wide open receivers or really tall guys and hope for the best. Time for that to die so I can watch football coverage again without wanting to puke.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Due to Silences, I hope the Saints lose.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Now that the Bears are out I want to see a Rivers/Brees SB. It seemed like the Bears were overmatched in the Iggles game. There were moments of missed tackles(again), defensive brainfarts, and questionable play calling on O.

I think this week the Cinderella Story is over for Philly

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I want a Cowboys Eagles NFCC.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I guess I’m in the minority. If the Saints blowout the eagles then it just makes the loss worse for me, as it validates how bad our team blew it, losing to an injured shell of a champ team. If they continue to win well then we went out to a great team, much easier to swallow for me.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It would be way easier to accept losing to philly if they won it all.
Losing to the champs, kinda respectable.
Losing to a team that gets destroyed immediately is disheartening.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just want to watch good football games this weekend that are close and exciting so I don't really care all that much... but that said, the Eagles losing on a last second missed FG would make me feel a little better.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
At first I wanted the Eagles to go all the way, because I felt like I didn’t want them to squander the opportunity they took from us. Now I want them to lose and feel the same pain I’m feeling but fresher, while I am beginning to recover already.

Fuck the Eagles and Bradley Cooper with a gallon of bad Ju Ju.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I just want a really good game, I'm not really worried about outcomes anymore. The bears season is over so I'm not screaming at the TV anymore, I just want to relax and watch some good football with my feet up.