What outcome of Eagles-Saints would be most pleasing/least aggravating to you?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would be way easier to accept losing to philly if they won it all.
Losing to the champs, kinda respectable.
Losing to a team that gets destroyed immediately is disheartening.

exactly how I feel. I'd rather the Eagles win the whole thing and repeat as champions

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A crushing. Nothing else will satisfy.

NO 38
PHI 9

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I just want to watch good football games this weekend that are close and exciting so I don't really care all that much... but that said, the Eagles losing on a last second missed FG would make me feel a little better.

2014 Playoffs were the karma of all playoffs.

Cowboys beat the Lions after that overturned PI call.
Next game: Packers beat Cowboys after the overturned catch.
Next game: Seahawks beat Packers after blown onside kick recovery.
Next game: Patriots beat Seahawks after Wilson pick at 1 yard line.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
It would be way easier to accept losing to philly if they won it all.
Losing to the champs, kinda respectable.
Losing to a team that gets destroyed immediately is disheartening.

Awesome to see you here. You post too infrequently imo.

Does anyone really think about losing playoff teams like that? Does anyone in football conversations really say "Oh yeah, Falcons lost in the playoffs last year, but that's more respectable than the Titans losing to the Patriots because the Eagles are the ones who really won it all?"

Doesn't seem rational to me to care because I have never met anyone who gave more respect to a playoff loser on that basis, but I also admit I am not aware of all football conversations across different regions and am genuinely curious if that is a thing.

clear

Liked Posts:
In my opinion the Eagles played as good as they possibly could in that circumstance, and got almost every big break throughout the game. If they play that game 10 times, that would of been the one time the Bears lose.

I cannot stand the Eagles! I want the Eagles to be destroyed in that game. Foles was just lofting the ball up instantly against the Bears, and should of had 5 picks. I'm tired of listening about him, and just want that memory erased!

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Fuck the Eagles.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rise

Liked Posts:
At first I wanted the Eagles to go all the way, because I felt like I didn’t want them to squander the opportunity they took from us. Now I want them to lose and feel the same pain I’m feeling but fresher, while I am beginning to recover already.

Fuck the Eagles and Bradley Cooper with a gallon of bad Ju Ju.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They won’t feel the pain because they have the built in injury excuse, the Super Bowl won last year, and the calming effect of getting farther than they thought a month ago.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I don't really give a shit which team now goes on to win the SB. If another football team ruins your day and controls your emotions by winning the SB that's pretty pathetic.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
For me, Saints win 6 to 3. This would really piss me off.

McFaddden

Liked Posts:
I thought the eagles played well against us, and will likely play well this weekend. Not sure who wins but I think it will be close.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Most of my friends and family are Eagles fans being that I'm originally from the Philadelphia area. I grew up hating the Eagles and loving the Bears after seeing Walter Payton. The playoff loss alone hurt, the fact it was to the Eagles with my house packed with Eagles fans was soul crushing. Go Saints!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Foles made two killer TD drives to respond when the Bears went up..he deserves credit for that. We did well to stop them otherwise.

I still want the Eagles to get crushed..get them out of here. Probably one of the least talented teams to win the superbowl and tired of Foles magic.

I like Brees and he doesn't get enough credit. A food offense will outlast the Eagles..

If Saints can't score I'll take a buttfumbke safety in overtime of missed kick to lead to a saints victory.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm inclined to root for the Eagles, but a coworker has been giving me shit every time I see him since the Bears game. Every time we cross paths, usually multiple times each day, so fuck them. Die in a fucking fire.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
I want a Cowboys Eagles NFCC.

I want absolutely none of that.

Two of the worst, most insanely pompous fanbases in the sport. Everybody loses.

I'd gladly prefer the Rams-Saints. Saints fans are annoying but they are nowhere near the level of aggravating that Eagles and Cowboys fans are.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
I will only accept 2 outcomes...

1) Eagles get crushed 45 - 10.

2) Eagles win, go on to win the SB again...Eagles trade Wentz for a bunch of draft capital....Foles is the new starting QB and bombs next year. All draft picks for Wentz are busts. Eagles franchise goes down the shitter and they go another 50 years with no championships.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
It would be most satisfying to see the Eagles lose by hitting the upright and crossbar on a potential game-winning last second kick.

My reaction to that would be
[video=youtube;0mRPTrWHHKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mRPTrWHHKQ[/video]

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
No outcome in this game pleases me whatsoever, I love football but will be watching in spite.